Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC December 2013 - Mazes (results on page 3) 
MTC December 2013 - Mazes (results on page 3)
Page: 3 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer

so you are all wrong :p

there is an unlimiter out now. Can be found here

and i dont know what why there should be a problem to install the rpg pack? wtf just move the file into documents/maniaplanet/packs, click on a free station and select the rpg pack?

Quad Bike Racer

its even easier^^
you just have to click the downloadbutton on the manialink and the install it
Beetle Racer

Zenit says:
so you are all wrong :p

there is an unlimiter out now. Can be found here

and i dont know what why there should be a problem to install the rpg pack? wtf just move the file into documents/maniaplanet/packs, click on a free station and select the rpg pack?

Let's just leave it out for THIS ROUND. Give everyone time to familiarize themselves with it, then we may have an RPG theme in 2014. Deal?
Moped Racer

A million apologies for the extreme delay in results. :$

We had an unprecedented 3 judges drop out or not finish, and a change in the hosting staff for the MTC since this contest happened.

Finally, we're releasing the results with just my scores. That's right. Only 1 judge: eyebo

Congratulations to ApplePie for their win!

Maximum points possible is 40.

:gold: (36pts)

:silver: (35pts) "[MTC] Mission isPossible by   BotaniciTraffici

:bronze: (31pts) "[MTC] Potterwatch by   erikfzr

4th (29pts) "-2 For Blockmixing [MTC] by   Enai Siaion

Full results:
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

Congratulations to the winners!

It's also pleasing to see that everyone did such funny tracks - everyone have scored above max in the Funfactor cathegory! A job well done (y)
Last edited by broadsword,
Moped Racer

Finally the result came! 8-|

Congratulations Applepie (y) and all other participants!

Thanks for 2nd place :silver: I won 2 categories out of 3 and i really happy for 10/10 in Funfactor and 15/15 in Creativity :cool: But i like design of the track too (whitout blockmixing) because this was my first track!
Last edited by BotaniciTraffici,
Old Age Caravanner

Hahah- ooooops.

I might have made a tiny error when copying eyebo's scores onto our spreadsheet template - he gave me the categories in a different order and neither of us noticed :$

The columns should read Design / Creativity / Fun
G-kart Racer

Then I won in 2 categories received the highest possible score (y) (y) (y)

Anyway... second! :@ ;)
Old Age Caravanner

I've fixed the score sheet. It doesn't change the results, but at least you can see more clearly which category you got what points in. :)
Site Leader
Page: 3 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem