Location: Home  Community Forums  Resources  The TrackMania RPG TitlePack is officially released 
The TrackMania RPG TitlePack is officially released
Page: 1 of 4
Post Reply  0 Observer
The TrackMania RPG TitlePack is officially released  

The TrackMania RPG TitlePack is now free to download from the Manialink TrackManiaRPG

Alternatively you can also manually download the TitlePack from this link: Manual TitlePack Download
Put this file into '\Documents\ManiaPlanet\Packs' and then add the TitlePack ingame to an empty station.

For some first impressions see this trailer made by shortz:
The TrackManiaRPG TitlePack Trailer

*Please note that there are currently only 3000 objects included in the TitlePack, not 6000 as mentioned in the video. The 6000 objects are finished, only there is an objects limitation inside of ManiaPlanet which will hopefully get fixed soon.

To see some pictures visit our Flickr picture gallery

Visit the RPG Blog for some more information: http://tm2rpg.blogspot.de/

Visit the RPG Forum to discuss and share your thoughts with some RPG lovers:
http://www.trackmania-rpg.com/rpg-titlepack.html

Have fun everyone, I hope you will enjoy the 1st of December. Join us online on RPG Unlimited or Zizas Pub and celebrate with us this milestone in RPG history :3
Learner Driver

Huge thanks :)
Old Age Caravanner

great work respect (y)
Old Age Caravanner

OMG ! Wow ! That' some of the coolest and nices I have seen... Downloading the Title pack right now.. can't wait to give it a try.... KUDOS ! (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
Moped Racer

wow guys i love you for this (l)
it isnt just damn awesome work
with so many great possibillities

it also brings the players to tm2 (:
Beetle Racer

Finish downloading yesterday, shows up in the slot, but nothing happens when I click on the title ! Any idea what i do wrong ? :$
Moped Racer

Hmm did not hear about such an issue before. Perhaps you do not own TM2 Stadium and thus cannot enter the title?
Also make sure to follow this guide:
G-kart Racer

Yes, I did follow those steps, but after clicking "load", it just goes back to 2..... But ok, it might be corrupt, so I try to download again....
Moped Racer

have you bought tm2stadium?
Zimmer Racer

Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 4 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem