Location: Home  Community Forums  General  What happened to TM2WR Youtube channel? 
What happened to TM2WR Youtube channel?
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
What happened to TM2WR Youtube channel?  
Not sure how many others watched this, but I really enjoy seeing all the new TM2 world records. Especially the Stadium ones as imo those are probably the most skilled drivers I've ever seen. I'm even subscribed to the TM2United WR channel and I don't think I've played much of United ever. Just fun to have new content and great to watch those amazing drivers.

The TM2WR channel stopped uploading videos in Oct for some reason. Kind of disappointing as there is only like one or two Youtube channels (Riolu's and Frostbuele's) that continually put out content on YT for TM2. I tried myself with a channel, but I find it frustrating because my computer generally is not good enough to produce quality footage and I don't have the patience to deal with comments and ratings (perhaps it's my age). Not to mention the insanity that is Google+ and the 47 different accounts you have to manage. Just not my cup of tea.

Anyhow, does anyone know what happened or if the channel will get continued? The fellow running the channel goes by the name Darky here on TMX. We've talked via PM here about some replays before, but not since shortly after Valleys release.

Only thing I could think of is that at the time he stopped making videos there was a Valley driver that has been accused of using cheats in his runs. Apparently he uses a brake macro to spam brake 6, 7, or 8 times in rapid succession while turning at incredibly high speed, without drifting. (For example the A02 Valley WR.) The general consensus apparently is that this can only be done with some macro program or third party tool. I'm not an amazing Valley driver, but I do respect the opinion of those drivers that have voiced this.

Any thoughts or opinions on this? Really miss this channel.
G-kart Racer

Sadly I do not know what happened with the youtube channel you are talking about, but I see you are looking for TM2 content. MX has a youtube channel that uploads only TM2 videos.
We have done a BOTW video twice a week now since August, and just started up again after a months christmas break.
Next week (tomorrow) I'm also starting a series called "Track of the day", which means there will be 9 videos a week. It should be enough I think =D

You can find the channel here.
Does it djent?

Thank you chuckie»LT! I had no clue about that channel. Subscirbed. Yeah, it's basically about getting some new YT content continually. This is nice because it also shows Valley and Stadium. I don't play those too often, but still enjoy watching them. Kind of like watching sports you don't play. Very cool, ty!
Last edited by edk,
G-kart Racer

This is actually very cool. I was not aware of it also. Has it been announced somewhere ? I would also suggest that u add all available replays in the video, so that more drivers will enjoy watching it. :p
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem