Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  I can't sir, it's liquid. 
I can't sir, it's liquid.
Page: 3 of 4
Post Reply  0 Observer

Servant: *Opens Phone book to music lessons section.*

Master: Dance on lava.
Beetle Racer

Servant: *wears a lava-proof suit, steps on a rock in the middle of the lava and starts dancing*

Master: Allright, now drink a glass of steak.
Learner Driver

Servant does nothing, but after he says that he did it. This strategy worked for homework in school days.

Master: Win a breakdance contest with Mr.Hankey
G-kart Racer

Servant: *waits for christmasdinner, does a little dance on his pottybreak, then flushes mr.Hankey*

Master: There's this annoying elephant messing up my garden, see if you can make it float away.
loves Foolspeed

That one's easy, the servant pops the up-style balloon cluster as the elephant just floats away.

Master: "I am in the mood for some triple bacon cheeseburger ice-cream. Make one"
The Green Dude

Here you go.

I'm tired of this sun, make it night!
Moped Racer

Yes sir, I'll go catch a black hole for swallowing the Sun.

Master: Fix my nuclear fusion reactor with a insulating tape.
Learner Driver

Everybody knows that if you can't fix a problem with duct tape you're just not using enough of it. I guess that about 500 miles will do.

Master: "Since you have ACED the task of triple bacon cheeseburger ice-creams, I would want to see if you could make enough money off of them to buy the world"
The Green Dude

Servant: I already have, thats why I'm the master now...

Serv...ehh new Master: Get me a jacket that can keep me warm in winter and cool in summer!
· · · – – – · · ·

Servant: Sir, I have now installed in your jacket an air conditioning device.

Master: Make my paraplegic cousin be able to walk again. He really needs it.
Learner Driver
Page: 3 of 4 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem