Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC March 2014 - Flatland (results on page 6) 
MTC March 2014 - Flatland (results on page 6)
Page: 5 of 6
Post Reply  0 Observer

Can somebody eat TGYoshi? many thanks
Moped Racer

nervousWillow says:
We apologise for the banner outage; TGYoshi ate it.

Segmentation fault

:p
Moped Racer

XT»Marti says:
Can somebody eat TGYoshi? many thanks

Yummy!

Last edited by XT kruemelyeti,
Moped Racer

Thanks 8-|
Moped Racer

Banner jokes are hillarious! =p

mgafMUAT says:
When placing block 7-1-2, and let's suppose no track to be driven at any lower level, the "ground" to be considered would be the road bottom (blue line) or the block bottom (green line)??

Well, ground would normally be the Earthen surface when you open the editor. I don't see how this block could really be used within the rules. If you ignore that part of the rules, then the blue line would be the surface I suppose, and you could pretend that the rest of the block is just scenery. Seeing as how I didn't reply sooner about it, your map won't be disqualified for using it.

FT»Lodec says:
would it be possible to raise the deadline by one or two days?
16 days is not enough for me to build a fullspeeder :/

We are going to delay the deadline until Monday, March 17, 2014.
Site Leader

thx for delaying the deadline was able to finish it in time yaaaaay 8-|
Beetle Racer

Wow, I don't remember the last time that people were this patient for the results. 8-| Results please!
Beetle Racer

:p
Moped Racer

Sorry for the delay, I wanted to make this post at the start of the month but my internet has been... temperamental lately.

The March MTC has been mostly judged, we're just waiting for a couple more results to be added. If this takes much longer we may discuss dropping that judge for this month to get you the results sooner ;)

We're also working on eliminating the backlog of MTCs which haven't been judged yet, and should have those results available very soon too.

For April, we're looking at changing the judging criteria. The theme is decided, we're just finalising the points awarded to each category - we don't want to change the criteria mid-MTC, as that wouldn't be fair on you guys. Naturally we'll extend the deadline from the middle of the month for this one by a few days to compensate for the delayed start.

Our hope is that once the backlog is cleared and the MTC format stabilised we'll be able to have the MTCs started, finished and judged within the same month - as they should be!

Thanks,
ManiaExchange
G-kart Racer
Page: 5 of 6 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem