GIRL's event
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
GIRL's event  
Hi,
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_VBYXBvgB8

DIRTY OVLIND GIRLS
Ovlind organize exclusively for girls,
solo competition open to all Trackmania-girls.

Registration and Rules : " ovlind.net ": http://www.ovlind.net/f18-dog-dirty-ovlind-girls

This competition will take place from May 18 to May 24, 2014
On the server : "DOG Dirty Ovlind Girls"
4 unpublished maps:
- 1 Mini map
- 1 map de 50 seconds
- 1 map de 1mn 10
- 1 Multilaps (2 laps)

2 competition days :

- May 18, 2014 at 8pm ( cest )
4 maps in mod-round and by no-train.

- May 24, 2014 at 8pm ( cest )
4 maps in mod-round full-train.
(The maps will all week, available on the server)

Gains :
- 1 : Tag or/golden tag
- 2 : Tag argent/silver tag
- 3 : Tag bronze
- 4 : 2 000 planets
- 5 : 1 000 planets
Last edited by carl-johnson,
G-kart Racer

Finally, a competition for Fallout.
Moped Racer

Wait,what fallout is a girl? LOL
G-kart Racer

Seriously, this is probably the worst name for a competition I have ever heard of. I'm sure the nonexistant TM girls want to take part in this thing when you call them indirectly "dirty" with such a title. I'm not sure if there are even 5 (real) girls that own TM2 to compete for those prizes so good luck organizing this one (brb)
Last edited by Lolita,
Learner Driver

I know 3, so there must be over 5 :)
Beetle Racer

can't wait to enter this!
G-kart Racer

;) Called " DOG " ... :cool: Dirty Ovlind Girls ...
:done: Dirty, is cause Dirt competition... And I know at least 17 ​​girls who operate in the Dirt community.
:wait: I propose this competition because there is never any girls in the final phases of competitions ... They do not have either the opportunity to meet together, between them on a same server. I organize this, and it's a fun competition, Those who do not wish to participate, will not know their ranking girlz... Tags to be won, the evenings will be streamed, and all winnings are paid by me.

:build: Girls who are evolving on the road or another environment are also welcome.

NOTA: Remember that since the release of Tm ² Stadium, I have already organized two DST Cup and the 3rd is in preparation, I also organized 3 "Challenges" ... So this DOG, is the continuity of a long series of events that I organize.
G-kart Racer

Good luck to you and to all the girls who participate! (y)
Site Leader

I am a girl !
all girl event mmmmmm thats sounds good to me lol
but you do know women battled for Equal Rights and won !
why can we not join your event ?
Men should get Equal Rights, mmmm sounds good
wake up in morning get cup of tea in bed, scratch bum !
fart.leave toilet seat up then hit TM for some good hours
hold on that is men lol

would be cool if we could "SPECTATE" ?
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

lol wraith... ;)
If you look at the "Formula 1" there are no women because men dominate this sport. :(
My Event is as if in F1 racing bringing together women who have experriance, but not the level to integrate a team in F1, is organized. (y)
Women's equality has limits, because if you imagine the mixed Olympic Games, no woman to win gold medal. :wait:
I'm for Equality between men and women. On Dirt, there is NEVER competitions with map constructed by girls, except that I organize competitions. :cool: DST Cup ² there were maps built by a girl (ATR-Madia) and DST Cup III I already received the maps of two girls. And certainly a 3rd girl who also prepared. 1/4 maps DST Cup III will be built by girls. :)
This Event is not done in order to discriminate against women. It is organized to showcase a minority that is struggling to find its place. :)
On TmnU there was the Girl's Cup, and it had not raised a debate on discrimination. :wait:

:done: Everyone is invited to this Event spect, it will also be streamed.
G-kart Racer
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem