Location: Home  Community Forums  Resources  [MOD] Loire Valley released 
[MOD] Loire Valley released
Page: 1 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer
[MOD] Loire Valley released  
Hello everyone

Warning i know there is problems with this mod, but i have tried many times to fix it and i can not find how to do it, i have asked also other modders to have a look, still no joy, people are saying it could be something to do with the open beta. and i am also thinking this, as i have seen stuff even on the standard nadeo tiles what was not there before the beta,Some of the idea's in the mod came from TMarc he gave me some good feed on what i need to do..
so a little thankyou to TMarc ;)
*i know some of my beta tester's had a problem's setting your PC on max high end specialy on the gravel setting "very nice" so i have been running it on Nice and it seams ok, but like is say above the mod is not perfect, after the beta is replaced to the fully working TM again i will look into this problem, and update the mod if i can..
Thankyou to all the beta testers ;)

new cracked road

new lower to upper road

new corn "thinned out" plus lower and the grass been worked on

new poles on side of the roads, also new crash blocks

new white gravel dirt roads

new water/dirt road

another look at the water/dirt area

new whiter sand on sides of roads,as showing new cracked road and the new crash blocks, which i think stand out alot more

new wide roads 2 lanes instead of the multi lanes

in this pic you can see the name of the mod and the outer side of the cracked roads

had to include the car to show the mod as been done to the dust and tyre marks on the new gravel roads to match the mod

signs around the mod, taking from real places in and around france/paris

hope you's enjoy plus i will never do another gravel again
i had to work on a home made tile size 10.000 x 10.000 = 352mb lol

mod link
http://www.maniapark.com/ressource.php?id=2094
Last edited by eyebo,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

hello everyone

these are the Newest pics of the roads/curbs/grass/lines/broken road with new makings, also the highway as had a update, no more 4 lanes ! just 2 plus the outer parts, i have also update the ends of crash barries and little poles at the side of the roads and added a dark red to the maked area's, got finishing to do to the road ends then i sit back and look at other things, road ends should be finished tonight !

as you can see the grass is alot shorter no more jungle see can see around the corner...
in the pics i have not used any fx's its the way i see it on my pc !
more updates soon
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER
updated photos  
hello

i have had to do a update to ALL the yellow lines in the mod, if you's look at the older photos above checkout the black line next to the yellow line. well that black line should not be there, thats why i have update it..
by doing this i have updated the trans tiles for the tarmac joins and the tarmac to the grass tiles, i have photos of te new yellow lines and the New road signs, people saying the mod looks more french so i have changed the mods name to NADEO VALLEY

Icon Pic "note this pic took before yellow line upgrade"

More pics to come
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER
lost the above textures^^^ new work below VVVVVVV  
bit of update on the lost files, well i found a starter mod and ripped some of the texture's from it, but
i was not happy with the colors between roads so for the wide road i am keeping this as the standard color but still just 2 lanes, not like the highway..also i have a request by xrayjay for a new dirt road/forest
i said easy fix "so wrong i was" this becoming a pain But not going to give just yet
mod is upto about 50mb with the s and n tiles...
so i am thinking its going to pretty big when finished, i am not modding house/moods etc to keep the mod down, may look into the trees but thats the last thing right now...

thats the update what happened and where i stand right now with the lost work !

I have a black line in the gravel needs a fix then i can move onto something else
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

last of photos before release ! around 90% finished got the N and S tiles to do and couple more sign work
All pics where taking with the in game media for the intro ! no fx's where used while taking the photo's
new things modded crashes barriers, new grass height, and joins fixed better blending, new color of dirt, to match the new dust off the car on dirt and gravel in the woods, this time around the ground i was thinking of a chalk based theme, so there be white/gray tyre marks in the forest and white/gravel dust..with the new grass it look better, i have mods with no grass, short grass but i like this new one..maybe a bit more shorter ?

TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

Hello everyone

not got news, the gravel roads look"well lets just say not good enough" on the top end settings so iam going to put the mod on hold, and see what i can do, to bring the texture upto HD standard.. i only have to work on the gravel roads,
keep you's all posted

:)
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

I'm astonished, the gravel mod looks really nice, reminds me of the gravel roads in Sweden :)
The tarmac details are also great!
MX Supporter

Could you make this one also for Canyon ? :p
Or does it work in canyon ?

This just looks amazing. (y)
Learner Driver

Phantom says:
Could you make this one also for Canyon ? :p
Or does it work in canyon ?

This just looks amazing. (y)

Sadly no for canyon ^^^^^
but i have a idea for my Canyon City mod upgrade but not till i finish this one first
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER
problems with gravel roads  
i need help !

calling all modders, i need help, if you can help me your name will be in the mod as well.
having trouble with a white gravel road for the woods and narrow roads..
we keep getting a blur on the stones on the high end pc setting "very nice"

PLEASE replie if you fancy having ago at 4 texture tiles

Thankyou
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER
Page: 1 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem