Location: Home  Community Forums  Resources  [MOD] Desert Storm - Released 
[MOD] Desert Storm - Released
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
[MOD] Desert Storm - Released  
Hello everyone

i wanted to make a desert mod for valley, well Mr DvD as one and its pretty nice, infact pretty good But just not what i was looking for, so i asked Mr DvD could i rip his work, he said yes THX
so time started way back on making it, it was scrapped twice, put on hold and i am glad to say its in its final beta testing this week and should be ready for 22nd or 23rd this month..

Bit info on the looks of the mod. it as 2 brand new moods Day and Sunset, Both come with no clouds anywhere in the skyline sunset i have been told looks stunning by the beta testers..i also know there a couple of lines in the mod i have tried to fix over the months, this boils down to using the texture from canyon into valley, i was to run the mod with No decals, bit like my other mod Clean cut..then i clicked why not put the green grass back in and change the color to a dry burnt look....

Please use the link below to view the pics on my Facebook clan UNGS, this is to save space as the pics are at a large setting...
https://www.facebook.com/UnitedNationsGamingSquad
may have to scroll down the page
New photos added in the link total 29 !
Last edited by eyebo,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem