Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC November 2014 
MTC November 2014
Page: 3 of 4
Post Reply  0 Observer

I guess a postponed deadline might be in order? This week has been super busy for me at least :p
Moped Racer

Sorry, this just came at a very bad time :( Between real life and other TM projects, I won't be able to submit anything on this one ;(
Moped Racer

We decided to not delay the deadline.
If 2 weeks are not enough, 1 week will very likely not change a lot.
In the case that this theme is demanded in the future, we can easily host it again ;)
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a

I tried to build something three times, but each time there was a way to continue.. with disallowed blocks. Every allowed way seemed worse than the disallowed one, because they were like "alternative" ones to the thing I would build naturally. I don't like restrictions :-w
Moped Racer

Looks like I'm going to be the only submission. Just calculating shadows :d
Last edited by tcq,
Moped Racer

Nope, a second submission appeared :o

Let's prepare a sheet then :d
gado is a

I didn't find the time to upload it during the weekend, I guess it's too late now....
MX Supporter

I did let you and pjw in because this MTC has an extremely low amount of submissions. If there were more submission I would for sure not have done this.
I hope that you, tcq and snake55wildcat, don't feel fooled because I let in 100% more competitors. I hope you two can understand the situation :)

Happy judging to our judges and I'm interested to actually drive the maps (y)
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a

4/5 judges are finished already :d
gado is a

The resulst are out! :cool:

Here are the details:

Congratulations to erikfzr! You won a showcase on the frontpage :award:
Additionally congratulations to the Top 3 4! Thank you guys for your submissions keeping the MTC alive. :)
You can find the full results with comments here.

I have to say thanks to all judges: Thank you Nitroguy, TeslaTM, ketrab, lolig and Banjee! You all did a quick job! :)

See you at the Adventcalendar (y)

PS: For ingame news follow the MTC Maniaflash!
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a
Page: 3 of 4 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem