Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  AuthorMania - Event Details 
AuthorMania - Event Details
Page: 1 of 6
Post Reply  0 Observer
AuthorMania - Event Details  

Get ready for a great event with all new maps by great authors!

In recognition to what some of the greatest authors have provided racers for a long time, ARK will be hosting an event that focuses on paying tribute to authors of a unique style, new genre or genre promotion, or simply prolific builders that develop timeless maps. There of course will be author awards in planet prizes; however, planets are meaningless compared to the enjoyment by the authors fans! While you race, remember to award the maps using the TM-Karma widget and to also visit the TMX site to award the authors. For the players, there will also be planet prizes per map. Essentially each map is a competition in and of itself.

Good Luck all, and have fun!

RD
Last edited by RD,
    RD
Old Age Caravanner

Sounds great :o
gado is a

Thanks Haenry!

This is the type of event that TM needs! It is a good way to get a large amount of great tracks by great mappers out and especially right before everyones Christmas break. :p
    RD
Old Age Caravanner

Sorry, it's Zack11, not Zach11 ;)
Moped Racer

And if you're at it. I think it's Keksbude instead of keksbuqe. I only know the first guy :p
gado is a
Doh!  
Ah, come on guys, imperfection is the spice of life! Keeps things interesting :p

Sorry about the typos, if I get a chance to change it and update it soon, I will.

Keks in-game name is Keksbuqe, but his MX name is Keksbude. I'll make the correction.
    RD
Old Age Caravanner

oh I didn't know his ingame name. Never mind then :p
gado is a
Zimmer Racer

we all got a question asking our ingame name, mx name and nadeo accountname, so you'd think all "typos" must've come from the people owning the name ;)
loves Foolspeed

Nah, RD has always called me Zach, so I think it was just a habit ;)
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 6 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem