Location: Home  Community Forums  Advent Calendar 2014  #8 Prizes and Presents (Snow blocks) 
#8 Prizes and Presents (Snow blocks)
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
#8 Prizes and Presents (Snow blocks)  

• The Snow Blocks
    So with the mods we already gave you the snow look, but one thing is really missing. The snow snow feeling!
    Thus we have snow blocks (made by jui and Dagobert) for you to provide your maniaplanet experience a slippery ground (who needs a solid base, if you can have a slippery one, eh? :cool: ).
    Oh, and the best thing, we haven't even told you yet, is that they are available and embeddable in all 3 environments :o

So gogogo, get the snow blocks here!

• The Prizes:
    I'm not going to type a lot here because we have a beautiful screen instead :)

Last edited by haenry,
  • gado is a

You guys are awesome <3
    Quad Bike Racer

Fan package is only available in Europe :'( That's ok, I wasn't going to win anyway
    Moped Racer

(l)
    Old Age Caravanner

The t-shirts are not customized but they are cool as well ;)
    Last edited by Alinoa,
    Learner Driver

Damn this project is cool guys. The speed of it and taking part into stuff if way too fast for me (next year again with shorter missions or so?) but I really love the idea! Luckily I have a TM-shirt from ESWC already so I'm not that jelly to winners ^^

Keep it up!
    Beetle Racer

Too bad, personalized shirts would be the best prize ever 8-|
    Quad Bike Racer

Ahh nice =)

But i have to agree personalized T-Shirts would be really the best prize .... cant you manage this :'( ?

( Sorry so much emotions in here :'( )

Youre all aweesome .. just awesome ......
    Old Age Caravanner

I have to make a sad edit on the picture;

there won't be personalized shirts :'(

There was a little misunderstanding. Nevertheless, there will be one of these T-Shirts !

I'm sorry for those who expected a personalized one, but it is still an awesome Shirt I guess! =D
    site development, media
    Developer

Happens to the best. Still an awesome prize :)

Did you photoshop "eyebo" and "killaprodtm" to the t-shirts, or are they for real ? :p
    Last edited by Voyager006,
    Moped Racer
    Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
    © ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem