Location: Home  Community Forums  Advent Calendar 2014  #10 Hide and Seek evening 
#10 Hide and Seek evening
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
#10 Hide and Seek evening  

• As the postcard stated already, the Hide & Seek evening is not a contest, but a fun event and thus there is nothing to win in respect of a contest.
    However, there will be candies for the leaderboard, if your appearance falls into a certain pattern. I think you can guess already how to look like, can't you? :p

• The details:
    Starting time: 20 CET, today aka. Dec. the 10th - You can still join later, if there are players willing to keep playing.
    Server: Hide & Seek

Here is how Hide&Seek works:
    • Never finish a map! (This is very important!)

• Beginning of a map:
      There is a red team and a blue team. One player - the catcher - is in one of the teams, all other players are in the other team. The catcher has to catch the other players. When a map begins, the catcher has to wait 30 seconds at the start to give the other players some distance before he starts catching.

• During the map:
      If the catcher catches a player of the other team (when his car touches the car of the other player), he will write the name into the chat and the other guy has to change the team. After that both will players continue catching together. Every player they catch has to change the team and catch with them, until all players got caught.
      A few things are not allowed:
      • It is not allowed to leave the map editor area. That means you are not allowed to drive outside the area, where it is impossible to build blocks. If a catcher sees you outside the map, he can write your name into the chat and you have to change the team.
      • It is not allowed to be in the water. If a catcher sees you in the water, you will have to change the team as well.
      • If you land in the water you can only hope that noone did see this and respawn. Respawns are allowed, but when a catcher sees you respawning and writes your name into the chat you will have to change the team. And he doesn't have to see your respawn in every case: If you are somewhere where you can't escape or when you are lying on the car's roof and you can't move; and then you are suddenly away, it is logical that you respawned, so you will have to change the team as well.

• End of the map:
      It will be played until all players got caught. The last player who survived will be the catcher for the next map.

This event is for fun, so please be fair. Change the team if someone really caught you. :)

See you in your xmas dress on the H&S server! ;)
    Last edited by haenry,
  • gado is a

Im the only one with a christmas avatar xD !!!!!!!! Damn ey im a outsider ......
    Old Age Caravanner

I had one too, but perhaps you didn't see it :)
    Moped Racer

It looks like a lot of people actually attended.
    I wish I could've been there too :$.

The Leaderboard list should be updated tomorrow ;)

Thanks to Marius for hosting! :)
    gado is a

Darn time change, I would've loved to have joined :'(
    Moped Racer

So there were quite a lot of players attending the Hide and Seek and thus boosting the fun of it. Amazing!
    Therefore every attending player receives one candy for the leaderboard!
    The leaderboard was updated and you can find the current standings in the sticky Leadeboard topic.

This is a list of all participants (hopefully correct):
    milmy, Laucherino, MrLag, Mortex745, 30101980, Chapelier, toctoc38, Dragon, seryork, Xenz, gado, allied, lockzout, Marius, funnraceman.jr, hecker, yammy, edster, riolu, quentin, ketrab, bull, Manboy, Lars, Reaby, Voyager, Minato, BestNoob, Erik, Mazer, cesar1212, Haagse, asier, lucavdm, Bull, Tipii :done:

Enjoy your candy everyone :d

Additionally there are random amounts of planets given to 3 random players.
    The lucky guys are:
  • Marius - 1877 Planets :award:
  • toctoc38 - 1201 Planets :award:
  • yammy - 588 Planets :award:

Please post your login here or pm us, or don't you want your planets? :p
  • gado is a

gg :d yay i won something heres my login: yammy_lucker
    Learner Driver

Planets sent, Yammy :)
    gado is a

haha, that perfect login :d
    Moped Racer
    Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
    © ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem