Location: Home  Community Forums  Advent Calendar 2014  #11 Story Writing Contest 
#11 Story Writing Contest
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
#11 Story Writing Contest  

Oh wow,

look how awfully late it is. December 11th and Santa just called us
saying he has received no letters!

And while he knows what you want, he usually used the first letter received as a trigger to start the factory. Since he hasn't done that yet, he now needs to encourage the elves to build toys, just so he can arrive in time. And nothing gets Santa's elves going as much as a good christmas story. Do you have one? Then he wants to read it! Send a letter with your story and he'll give all letters some extra candy! Also, the better ones will get even more candy, so be sure that it's good! Be creative!

SUBMISSION: Send an E-Mail with the story and your Nickname to mxadventcalendar@gmail.com !

DEADLINE: Friday, the 12th of December, 23:59 CET
Last edited by haenry,
site development, media
Developer

Huh, I thought giant wishlists were sure to make the elves productive...

Oh well :p
Moped Racer

OMG .......... :o Ich hoffe das geht auch auf Deutsch ?

My Denglish isn´t so good......
Old Age Caravanner

To be fair, the endless lists never made them any more productive. They kinda helped redimension the workforce, but since they're going to go full shit ahead...
The Green Dude

BestNoob, there is one problem when you write your story in German. The elves come from all kind of countries and all speak different languages. In order to communicate they agreed upon using English as a language for everyone ;)
gado is a

Just sent my Christmas Story, I hope you like it :cool: I used haenry as one of the characters :d
Moped Racer

BestNoob says:

Geht nicht nur dir so^^ hatte nur russisch in der schule leider :$
Old Age Caravanner

I have sent the story to you ....... translated with google translator and the original german text.

Mr.DVD says:
BestNoob says:

Geht nicht nur dir so^^ hatte nur russisch in der schule leider :$

Oha :d
Last edited by BestNoob,
Old Age Caravanner

sent mine :d
Moped Racer

Began at something but didn't have time to finish it :p
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem