Location: Home  Community Forums  Advent Calendar 2014  #13 Santa's Hangover 
#13 Santa's Hangover
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
#13 Santa's Hangover  

While the elves were busy reading all your stories, Santa took the chance and went the night out to escape the stress and the frustration over all the stolen presents 2 days ago.

Sadly, things didn't go too well last night [as usual when Santa goes out drinking - note from the author]. The consequence is that Santa forgot to advise his elves to create a present for the adventcalendar, which is why today's door is only filled with this note.
Don't expect anything more for today because Santa needs to get over his hangover and won't do anything today.
He recommends you to finish your submissions for the ongoing contests and wait for tomorrow's present. He promises to do better tomorrow.
[If you're wondering who is writing this note, it's Golodrubsky Roman, one of Santa's elves sitting next to his bed - author comment]
:wait:
gado is a

haha yea santa take the day off, you earned it. :cool:
Old Age Caravanner

lol elven should have work hard, christmas day coming soon and so many children waiting for the gift :d
Learner Driver

Lol. Did he drank too much?
Old Age Caravanner

:d epic
Learner Driver

me to hangover, Went to a party from 22h to 7 and to an afterparty from 8 to 13h XD
I woke up at 18h35 with a huge hangover :o

(I was dressed like santa!!!)
Last edited by FT»lolig,
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem