Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  MX World Records Project 
MX World Records Project
Page: 1 of 4
Post Reply  0 Observer
MX World Records Project  
Hey, first of all, idk in which topic i should post this so pls copy it to the right thread...
So now its time for my project!
Often there are questions about the best, longest, shortest, biggest, ...... tracks or trackers and nobody really knows how to answer them. So i had this idea: To make a official MX World Record list here!
Please let me know what you think about it, and your ideas for records, or if you know a better track for a record or a beaten one! Please send any new category ideas or new records for a already existing category to me with pm!
If you are a World Record holder, i will send a certificate to you as at the real guinness world records! You can print it out at you then :) (certificats will be given 1 month after this project starts, to make sure the the real wr holder will be known)

Now here are the first categorys:

Shortest Map (fastest time - WR or AT is counting) - Time: 00'01''001
[Bad Track/Map Link]

Longest Map (fastest time - WR or AT is counting - no endurace map are counting here!) - 43'18''011

Longest Endurace map (Longest Map with laps) - 40'42''854

Most awarded Map (Map with most awards) - 152 :award:

Builder who got the most áwards (Number displayed on profile page is counting) - 6362 :award:
Mr. DVD

Builder with the most maps (Number displayed on profile page is counting) - 1034 Maps
Mr. DVD

Map with the most builders (Official Builders are counting or Project maps with proved builders; no MT- only-authors are counting) - 25 Authors

Longest Press Forward Map (WR is counting) - 7'31''160

Biggest map (Highest Display Cost) - 73819 Planets

Most Comptetitive Map without classic status (Competitive Points are counting) - 794 Points

Map with most laps (same laps and different laps are counting) - 50 Laps

most commented map (Most comments are counting, Per 10 comments there are 3 diffrent commenters needed, cause providing record from selfcommenter, which are doing it just for the WR) - 46 Comments

Map with most remakes (remakes are only count if they own this in map name, for example: 'ABC Map Stadium Remake'; no remakes made by original author are counting) - 4 Remakes

Map with most downloads (Download display is counting, its given by mods) - 15332 Downloads

Map with most embedded objects (Number of different custom objects is couting) - 29 Different Custom Objects

Most online rating votes - 234 Votes

Best online vote average (5 out of five stars tie breaker on vote count) - 5 stars and 66 votes

Last edited by SYNERGY.aerosol!,
Moped Racer

I like this idea!
I think you should remove the "oldest map" category because nobody will ever be able to beat it. Every category should be in a way that everyone can still participate in this category and try to beat the old record.

For the longest map this RPG track shouldn't count, since the AT is just 13min.

This is probably the longest map (at least the longest map I know)
It also has to most builders (25) ;)

I think it could be good to set up rules for each category because it is not always very obvious what to count. e.g. for the longest map do we count the WR or the AT?
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a

Huh, good idea, but you need to work on your facts :p
For starters,
should almost certainly be the longest, with most builders, and possibly highest display cost?
Learner Driver

Cuba, that's why it is a project, so everyone can search for the winner of each category :p

Additionally, I think "map with most comments" should better be "map with the most people commented", since you can just fake the first one as much as you want ;)
gado is a

thx - any ideas for new categorys?
Moped Racer

Btw I edited the title of this post because it is not an "MX official..."
Do not create "MX official" projects without even asking a mod first. ;)

I would try to improve on these categories first. So there needs to be a rule for every category ;)
gado is a

K, rules are added

btw, is there a possibility to see most downloaded maps?
Last edited by haenry,
Moped Racer

Do not make unnecessary double posts, please.

You cannot sort the maps by download, no. But we mods could look that up for such a category ;)
gado is a

Would be nice ;)
Moped Racer

Who guessed it? It's tiger blood with 15332 downloads sitting at the top of the most downloaded list ;)
gado is a
Page: 1 of 4 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem