Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  Paragon League - Chase Mapping Competition (results on page... 
Paragon League - Chase Mapping Competition (results on page 6!)
Page: 6 of 7
Post Reply  0 Observer

Results should be out after this week! I'll give an update on sunday ;)
Back in action!

Ville says:
Results should be out after this week! I'll give an update on sunday ;)

It's Monday now
Learner Driver

My bad!

The update is now here though... and I'm happy to announce that the judges have chosen nine best maps! We'll be contacting the authors soon, because the maps might need some updates for cuts etc. Stay tuned, results out this week!
Back in action!

Ladies and gentlemen!

After getting nearly 30 submissions for the PL Chase Mapping Competition, we've decided the top 9 maps with over 10 judges testing the maps for weeks, making sure that this is indeed a great mappack! These maps will be driven by the best teams in dozens of cups to come.

Without further introduction, here are the maps for the official mappack of Paragon League Chase Cups:

"[PLChase] AlternativeCurrent by   DMW»UD (48.5 points)
"[PLChase] Wicked Game by   sorrow (48.5 points)
"[PLChase] Ententeich by   waldfee (47.5 points)
"[PLChase] - Blank by   mdpoint (45 points)
[Bad Track/Map Link] (45 points)
"[PLChase] - tWister by   Ze-Rax (44.5 points)
"[PLChase] - Inter.mittent by   AR »rexine (43 points)
"[PLChase] Impulse by   Linkin|Alex (43 points)
"[PLChase] Aluckylucky by   laxximus (42.5 points)

Congratulations to all winners! You'll get 10,000 planets each, as well as a gold tag - not forgetting the classic frontpage showcase for a map of your choice. :)

All mappers are allowed to publish their maps now! Thank you for participating!

You can check the maps that made it to the top16 here.

*maximum 60 points for a map

Also, thank you for our great judging panel: Gado, Team Acer, Awsomniac & Friends and Beber & Co!!!! You guys rock!

Now that the mappack is final, don't forget that the prized cups will start on 4th of November - that's in a little less than two weeks! Registration will be open next Wednesday, so it might be a good time to start looking for a team if you don't have one already! You can do so on the Paragon League website (just click on Teams -> Create Team and follow the instructions).

The maps will also be available to play in the Paragon League Chase Matchmaking - just click on "Matchmaking" on the multiplayer menu and I'm sure you'll find it! You can also download the mappack here.

Thank you everyone for nice submissions, and hopefully see you in the cups! We'll contact all the winners shortly.

Ville & Haenry
ManiaExchange
Last edited by Ville,
Back in action!

:$ Wow I can't belive it!! now I'm really curious to try the other winning tracks, grats guyz
Quad Bike Racer

dMw says:
:$ Wow I can't belive it!! now I'm really curious to try the other winning tracks, grats guyz

Your track was actually my personal favorite (y)
Back in action!

Hm my track isnt "unhidden" and i can't do it myself, is that normal?
Quad Bike Racer

Some close points throughout the top 16; I'm looking forward to see the maps in the cup!
Quad Bike Racer

Yes DrHugs, the map is still in the mapgroup, which enforces the hidden status. We did not want to publish all maps without the author asking, so we only released the top9.

EDIT: You can now unhide your maps if you want to ;)
I'll check if it is possible to change the enforcement.
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a

Thanks Haenry (l)
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 6 of 7 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem