Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC September 2015 - Switching Surfaces 
MTC September 2015 - Switching Surfaces
Page: 9 of 10
Post Reply  0 Observer
Results :D  

And the winner is...

With a clear lead of 7 points, Goldwatch claimes the first place. Congratulations :award:
This one is so easy to drive, but still kind of diverse and super flowy. - haenry

In second we have:
"[MTC]Exclamation Joint by   qqlele
Great techy route, really fun to drive. It has that addictive factor
love the start, and the finnish, and some middle parts as well :p - pfm

and in third with just one point behind the second place:
"biosphere|mtc by   Baxy
I'm staggered by the amount of creative transitions compared to the difficulty of the map. It is surprisingly easy to finish for that diversity -- except maybe the first roof transition, which is a bit tricky to get the correct line at first. - haenry (again... guys write more beautiful comments pls :p )

You can read the full details, points and comments here.

Congratulations to the top 3 and also thanks to everyone for your submission and for the votes. This month we really had a lot of quality maps, so it was hard for me to give low votes. You can really see in the graph how tight the field behind the podium is. There are many maps with similar points! :d

From the opinions we can see that many builders found the difficulty appropriate for an MTC. So I'm actually interested to see your maps next month, because the October MTC is more difficult :p
haenry
gado is a

Congratulations to the winners! (and the other participants too!)

Also, thanks a lot haenry for the organization ;)
G-kart Racer

Congratulations to the winner and all other participants. This was very interesting theme for me i really enjoyed building map for this mtc. Feedback from the mtc judges is awesome. (l)
Old Age Caravanner

Mhh I can't believe that I'm not in the TOP 5... I thought that I could make it into the top 3 or maybe win it (because my map had 16 awards; the map that won last month had~12)
No Stadium MTC map had / has more awards than MTC Eagle airport
:/ I'm disappointed :(
Nevertheless GZ to the winners
Last edited by iHq/fredair.esu,
Beetle Racer

Congratulations to the winner! Nice job! (y)
Great MTC as usual, much thanks to you haenry! (y)
Over all happy with my placement!

Fredair: Awards and score aren't the same. Also I've noticed that FS maps tend to get more awards than other types of maps do.

Also just want to point out that fowidners points are very odd; one 10 and the rest and 6 or below.

See you in the next MTC! ;)

Cheers!
Quad Bike Racer

uhm i was expeting DrHugs or Baxy on top cuz they made 2 really awesome maps, anyway congratulations Goldwatch ;)
Quad Bike Racer

Nah i had no chance to win, my track was not noob friendly enough :p i'm even stunned to get in the top5 tbh ^^
Quad Bike Racer

@AR DrHugs: what do you mean with
... says:
"few mistakes but only if you're very used to fullspeed in stadium."
in your vote?
Last edited by iHq/fredair.esu,
Beetle Racer

Mostly miscalcuation on sd & few counter sensitive spots, like the tube enter at the big jump, it feels like you should go left directly after the landing but you have to wait a bit, nothing major but still some improvement to make :).
Quad Bike Racer

Wow! :o Big surprise for me that I was able to get to the top 3 with my very first MTC map. I really enjoyed building it and I'll definitely participate in some next MTC's. :)

Congratulations to Goldwatch and all other participants! (y)
Learner Driver
Page: 9 of 10 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem