ManiaExchange
  • SpecialStr
  •  Search tracks for ""
  •  Search tracks built by ""
  •  Search mappacks for ""
  •  Search mappacks created by ""
  •  Search users named ""
Location: Home  Community Forums  Screenshot Competitions  [SC][TM2C] After.Shock | Showcases + Planets | DL: CLOSED 
[SC][TM2C] After.Shock | Showcases + Planets | DL: CLOSED
Page: 2 of 2 Locked
17 October 2015 14:42:35  
Thanks for the angles! They were great, think I will try another one later today if I got nothing to do.

big
Lagoon yay!
18 October 2015 00:27:35  

Updated screen. Also save it! (brb)
(It could become a meme, I sense :p)
Quad Bike Racer
18 October 2015 19:09:10  
Nice screen Elve (y) I really like the overall look of the screen :d Instead of graffiti, could you make the walls look like they have something growing on them? I think it would be perfect if they had some green "algae" growing on them (sorry if this doesn't translate, but I don't know of a better word) (y)

I like the changes you made mgafMUAT, I saved it:d

Also: If anyone needs me to extend the deadline, please ask (y)
Last edited by Zack11, 18 October 2015 19:12:37
Moped Racer
19 October 2015 20:48:14  
Well, i tried. Completly different then what i usually do, but here you go:

Learner Driver
19 October 2015 21:35:28  
Zack11 says:
It didn't show up in local mode, but turning off gridsnap fixed it(y) Thanks for the tip!

No problem, glad it helped you :cool:

By the way, here's my contribution:

1080p
G-kart Racer
21 October 2015 05:20:04  
I want to say thank you to everyone who submitted a screenshot! All of the screens were great, and it was very difficult to pick a winner(y)

Results! :done:

:gold: 1st place: dMw:cool: The distorted text was perfect, the angle was great, and the overall look of the screenshot fit the name "AfterShock" (y)

:silver: 2nd Place: 400r_ :cool: Very beautiful screen overall! Cool angle, great skin choice, and nice text!:d

:bronze: 3rd Place: Elvestad :cool: Amazing screen as always, and very creative ideas with the lighting and the graffiti on the concrete(y) The only problem is that when the screen is at 400x290, it is a bit difficult to see the car and text. Very cool ideas here though, I really liked it:d

4th Place: mgafMUAT:cool: Very create idea, I've never seen anything like this done before! :d It had a similar problem as Elvestad's, it is difficult to see the text and the cool effects when it is at 400x290. It was a really cool idea though(y)

5th Place: MoniTor :cool: I liked the effects you used and the contrast between black & white and green :d The effect made the background a little bit too hard to see, but I liked the creativity:)

Great screens everyone! I'll get the planets sent out soon! If you won a showcase, please tell me what you want showcased below or in a PM(y)

Thanks,
Zack11
Last edited by Zack11, 21 October 2015 05:20:41
Moped Racer
21 October 2015 08:37:37  
I expected dMw to win, he definitely spotted the perfect angle and did a great editing, fitting to the theme of the contest. Well played (y)

Also glad to be 2th! I think my screenshot needed a lil bit more crazyness and creativity to get the 1st place, but I'm still happy with the result :d

Congratulations to the other participants as well :cool:

(can't wait for the release btw)
G-kart Racer
21 October 2015 09:05:25  
wow thanks for chosing my screeenshot:$

It really is difficult to say which one is better everyone made good screenies, good job guyz(y)
Quad Bike Racer
21 October 2015 19:07:27  
Great Screens everybody. Congratulations to the winner(y)

Thanks for the feedback:cool:
Learner Driver
23 October 2015 00:05:42  
dMw, I need to know your login so I can send you the planets:d Also, I need to know the 2 things you want me to showcase :) Remember, the showcase doesn't have to be a map if you don't want;)
Last edited by Zack11, 23 October 2015 00:06:37
Moped Racer
Page: 2 of 2 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2019. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy PolicyTop  •  Report a Problem