Location: Home  Community Forums  Your Maps  Arkive's Collection of Tracks or Something 
Arkive's Collection of Tracks or Something
Page: 2 of 4
Post Reply  0 Observer

Looks like I forgot to post January's compact MTC entry.

I've also got a map for this MTC, so give it a try!

MTC Host
MTC Host

At long last, I've finished up my mapmaking guide! It's split into three versions, each with an example track. Even if you don't plan on reading the guide, you might enjoy the maps.

MTC Host
MTC Host

The MTC for this month was quite fun to build around. My map has plenty of stunts, so buckle up!

MTC Host
MTC Host

I've still got to do a lot of MP3 to MP4 updating, but I do have all of my Valley courses updated! On all of my updated MP3 tracks, you'll find a blurb at the top of the author comments which details exactly what I've changed (and if it isn't updated to MP4 yet, you'll know by the warning header).

In other news, I've finally finished my first Lagoon map! Its been done for about a week, but between wanting to finish up the showcase video and being quite busy I haven't posted it until now. Check it out!

MTC Host
MTC Host

A quick MP4 update and an MTC map. First, on MP4: I do plan on eventually hand updating all of my maps, but MX has been automatically updating maps as well.

- If the map hasn't been converted by either me or MX, then there will be the obvious banner at the top saying it isn't yet compatible without computing shadows. None of my maps are password protected, so if you really want to play an incompatible map you can just open it in the editor and compute those shadows!

- If the map has been updated by me, you'll see a note in the author comments on the track page saying exactly what's been changed. This map is ready to go and is confirmed to work properly.

- If the map has been automatically updated by MX, then there won't be any warning header and there won't be any author comment note. These are MP4 compatible, but have not yet been checked and adjusted by me to account for MP4's changes.

Now then, my June 2017 MTC entry! Go on a grand* journey where your net distance traveled is zero meters.

* Journey may not be grand and may result in discomfort, nausea, or trackmania. Consult your doctor to see if MTC - Going Nowhere Fast is right for you.
MTC Host
MTC Host

I had a lot of dumb mediatracker ideas for this MTC course. Watch a cheesy intro, then attempt to outrun a bomb!

MTC Host
MTC Host

My MTC map for the month is finally finished, and it's got a lot of ghosts driving around!

MTC Host
MTC Host

Creating a puzzle map was quite interesting. I might need to make more, and I'd love to see the puzzle script used in future MTC editions.

MTC Host
MTC Host

My latest course was designed for the 2017 Christmas Calendar Project. A snowy valley at night makes for a very pretty sight.

MTC Host
MTC Host

While the new TMOne Alpine titlepack has been available for a while now, its maps just got uploaded here. I had a hand in making part of the campaign, and you can find the Race courses I made below or take a look at the full campaign here. Of course, you could also just play them all in the titlepack. That works too.

E05 was a collaborative effort of many Alpine campaign builders; I only built the last minute of that one.

Last edited by Arkive,
MTC Host
MTC Host
Page: 2 of 4 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem