TMPlus Installation
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
TMPlus Installation  
I can't seem to get it installed properly. It's stuck in an infinite restart cycle. I've tried all the obvious fixes but they haven't helped.

Anyone else have this problem and/or a solution?
Quad Bike Racer

I assume you've removed TMPLUS from it's station in-game, and then deleted TMPLUS.Title.Pack.Gbx from your Documents\ManiaPlanet\Packs\ folder? And then start over by downloading TMPLUS from the Store in-game.
Site Leader

It's like you were watching when I did that o.O

*peeks over shoulder*
Quad Bike Racer

haha :d If that didn't work, you might try asking the TMPLUS guys about it over on the ManiaPlanet Forum. https://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic.php?f=538&t=29664&start=230

Looks like some others have had issues with TMPLUS lately too.
Site Leader

Alright, hopefully someone there knows how to fix it.
Quad Bike Racer

Looks like it's a compatibility issue with steam. It installs fine using the directly downloaded version.
Quad Bike Racer

Oooh that makes sense. From what I understand, with Steam each environment is installed to its own ManiaPlanet game folder, instead of being all together.

TMPlus combines all environments (Canyon, Valley, Stadium) into one title. In order to use it, you need to have all three environments installed and running in your current ManiaPlanet instance.

So it seems TMPlus (and probably any other multi-environment titlepack) is incompatible with Steam.
Site Leader

While the Steam TrackMania titles can't run the titlepack, I just linked up the maniaplanet launcher .exe file as a non-Steam game and it's worked fine for all titlepacks.
MTC Host
MTC Host
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem