Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Cannot upload Platform track 
Cannot upload Platform track
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Cannot upload Platform track  
I'm trying to upload a Platform track, but the site says the track is not validated (I double checked - it is).

The site reports:

Something went wrong:
Selected map file is not validated, please validate the map and reupload it.
Debug info:
at TmExchange.Controllers.UploadController.Track_Upload_Details(Nullable`1 fileID)
at lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] )
at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass15.b__12()
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName)

What should I do?
Moped Racer

bump...
Moped Racer

I'd PM TGYoshi with a link to the map file and link to this topic. :)
Site Leader

It's very likely a side effect caused by the more strict validation checks... I could probably fix it but I doubt anyone is still trying to upload platform maps.
Segmentation fault

TGYoshi says:
[...] I doubt anyone is still trying to upload platform maps.

Alcator says:
I'm trying to upload a Platform track,

(brb)
Site Leader

Ok... it was 4 months ago. =p
Site Leader

I'm here. The platform track still exists. It still wants to go to TMX.

TGYoshi PM'd.
Moped Racer

It may or may not be fixed now, I've got no maps to test it with. So yea :p
Segmentation fault
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem