DuoTrack bug ?
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
DuoTrack bug ?  
Hey guys ! I'm making this thread to ask a question. Kimi and me made a track together, he's supposed to upload the map. But the "co-author" thing is looking buggy. I don't receive the co-author request (and I enabled it) so I wonder what we must do.. He also tried to add me to co-author after uploading the map but it didn't work anymore..
Waiting for your answers guys, may you can help me :d
Learner Driver

If he adds you properly (best is for him to use your user id, which is 16153)... then you'll see a request above the screenshot on the track page. From there you should be able to verify/accept being a co-author. If that still doesn't work, let us know.
Site Leader

If you've awarded it, it'll not allow you to be co-author (and it should display a message explaining that, but apparently that broke).
Segmentation fault

@Yoshi he wants to add me before uploading the map, but he tries to add my nickname. I'll tell him to add me by my playerid, maybe Will it work @eyebo .
Thanks for your answers admins, keep doing great job :)
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem