Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MX Sharing is caring - Info, Q&A, Discussion 
MX Sharing is caring - Info, Q&A, Discussion
Page: 2 of 5
Post Reply  0 Observer

.edit
Last edited by FT»kamakaze,
Moped Racer

Would you recommend any video editing software for this particular project? 8-|
Moped Racer

I used MagiX Video Pro demo, worked quite good & easy for beginners, but the max length is 3:00
Beetle Racer

Great initiative. Thanks for the share <3

Working on my submission!
:build::build::build:
Last edited by zenomex,
Learner Driver

Voyager006 says:
Would you recommend any video editing software for this particular project? 8-|

Yeah, I will update it in the pdf soon, but one very powerful open source editor I will explain later on is this one: http://www.openshot.org/download/

If you want to spend money for good software I recommend:
- Sony Vegas
- Adobe Premiere

but Windows Live Movie Maker or other basic stuff can be enough aswell =)

Also thanks everyone for your support and interest! I'm updating the info PDF right now, some new info about showcases and video submissions. (v.1.01)
v1.1 will feature an Openshot tutorial

Edit: Have to quite rollback on this one. A problem I've been running into with Openshot is, that it's absolutely not possible to preview the video in there. So currently, the best and most efficient way to do it is to download a video editor trial. Sony Vegas for example.
Last edited by Ozon,
site development, media
Developer

Just updated the templates:

- fixed the playername-text, so that the p & q's don't stick out to the bottom
- fixed spacing between playername-colorsquare
- fixed a typo in the outro (aswell -> as well, thanks zenomex)
site development, media
Developer

I've got some questions here :p

1. Not everyone can render at 1080p 60fps on high settings, is there anyone who can render clips for others?
2. Is copyrighted music allowed?
3. Can we reupload the video onto our own channel?
Learner Driver

Owen J says:

1. Not everyone can render at 1080p 60fps on high settings, is there anyone who can render clips for others?

1. Hopefully you'll find someone here who can do it for you =)
2. Yes, as long it isn't blocked in any country (see the PDF for the link, where you can check it)
3. There's no rule for it, so yeah, you can. I personally don't see the need for it, but if you wish... :cool:
site development, media
Developer

Owen J says:

Everyone can render at 1080p with 60 fps on high settings.

TrackMania might crash/hang up on fullscreen mode but it's no problem because you can switch to windowed mode before starting the rendering process. Just switch to window mode, set the resolution to 1080p (you can go even higher without your desktop supporting that res) and 60 fps and you're good to go.

Copyrighted music is already stated in the guideline pdf. As long as it's not banned on youtube (there's a website to check if it's locked in any country)

I bet you can reupload it to your own channel too, I wouldn't know why.
Learner Driver

Please add a list of all videos to your post, would really help & be overall good
Beetle Racer
Page: 2 of 5 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem