Location: Home  Community Forums  Your Maps  Recommend a track! 
Recommend a track!
Page: 4 of 7
Post Reply  0 Observer

New FS map by Santino.. it's gotta be the fastest canyon map ever.. try it

http://tm.mania-exchange.com/s/tr/21471

;)
Learner Driver

Hello Maniac's :cool:
I think, this track earned more awards.
is a perfect full speed track with awesome smoothness and flow.

sry, for my english... :s

Old Age Caravanner

Scathe by   Zenit

definitely needs more awards
Beetle Racer
Learner Driver

there are so many maps which have to low awards but i will show some:

really nice fullspeed which lots of drifts not easy but very good

really fast and good build track inmy opinion the best highspeedfullspeeder in canyon

perfect build track so pls more awards and also look at the other maps postet in this thread and mine surely :p ;)
Beetle Racer

This one is a must try. As usually, tech maps do not get a lot of attention on MX, but this one definitely deservers more. It's a ~45-47 seconds map and even though it was mapped for a tech competition (the TGC1 by ET), the map is not hard or unfair. It only gets hard if you try to push for awesome times. And this map makes you to want to push for it. You will love hunting it so much, that you will be stunned how fast the time flows :)
Don't be shy, give it a try (y)
Last edited by tcq,
Moped Racer

Another one :) A really easy speed tech map (~45/46 seconds), where you can hunt for the last seconds and it's purely addictive. If you give it a try, you will be pleased.

Last edited by tcq,
Moped Racer

This one is an old track from Evets. I like especially the start and thinks it deserves more attention. Give it a try :)

Old Age Caravanner

The third track of this author's I raced on, each showing improvement, this one was very, very good.
Very nicely lit, instinctive feel to the route and enough leeway that it was possible to complete the track without a perfect time enabling you to target improvements. As I said on the track page itself, lovely vision from the author. :gold:

[Bad Track/Map Link]
Last edited by SemaphoreUK,
Learner Driver
Cant be "overrated"  
Just check this one! (y)
Is a BIG demostration that loops can be awesome on Canyon!

Last edited by Mandos,
Learner Driver
Page: 4 of 7 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem