Location: Home  Community Forums  Your Maps  Recommend a track! 
Recommend a track!
Page: 2 of 7
Post Reply  0 Observer

There's a cool track by CraxX that we played very early in beta2 called "Let you go". He's never updated it and posted it. And the map file itself no longer works because the shadows are calculated for an old version of Canyon. I'd update the shadows, but he passworded the track, so that's a no-go. The only thing that does work is playing against my replay.

So give it a try, and enjoy this... the first epic fullspeeder I ever played in Canyon, way back on August 8, 2011.
Let you go._eyebo(00'48''26).Replay.Gbx
Site Leader

this is a sweet little track for your consumption.
Snake
Old Age Caravanner

Little One by RallerValle

I loved this guys tracks back in TMUF and he is still building in the same awsome style here in canyon! this track is a mix of awsome transitions and good speed. It is a little short but every second is worth it. Definitely give this one a shot. (y)
Beetle Racer

try this underrated author-this is really grate tech-

other tracks are good to and it's perfect for online (y)

Last edited by eyebo,
Old Age Caravanner

here is another track then , it´s Balkespower first track with some nice surroundings, and its a long track with canyon feeling and only small road so if you like long and tight tracks this is for you its challangeing and fun and i like it ofc so i hope you do to give it a chance..i dont think you regret it :$ here it is goodluck ooh and its good for practice the small roads you will get better i know i did ^^ thx Balkespower :d
Last edited by eyebo,
Beetle Racer

Try this!
I really think this track has ben overlooked :) Maybe because is a bit dificult... But I think is a nice challenge.
Quad Bike Racer

Underrated!!! :'(

Learner Driver

My first track I tried with the Random Track button.

It's difficult at first, but once you get the hang of it, you will be happy you downloaded it :)
Sports Saloon Racer

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
very quality tech

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
Last edited by 3onyx™,
Old Age Caravanner
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 2 of 7 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem