Location: Home  Community Forums  Your Maps  Buddha's Track Temple² 
Buddha's Track Temple²
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Buddha's Track Temple²  
Lope

Here we go.
Second track and a step further to my goal to create badass tracks. When you already drove this track and think: wtf is he talking here? Just take a second on my last track and you will understand :p

This one is much more smoother and a better flow. I declared it as Tech, but it isn't really Tech, more a mix of Normal-Tech. But I think you will have fun driving it, so go out and enjoy it.

Greetz
Buddha

Mood: Day
AT: 1:10.17
MT: Intro

Lope by   Buddha
Last edited by Buddha,
Old Age Caravanner

San

Hey you, out there. My third track has arrived packed with a bunch of techy curves.I already there are some part you probably won't like but go ahead and find out for yourself :p Have fun driving.

Mood: Sunset
AT: 1.06.31
MT: Intro :done:
Screen (1920x1080): Click Me!

Greetz
Buddha

San! by   Buddha
Last edited by Buddha,
Old Age Caravanner

oO°

oO°. by   Buddha

Here we go with track number 4.
This time moar speed :)
I used a loop here, actually I don't see one often and thats kinda sad as it was always nice in TMF. But don't be afraid I haven't used the loop :p
Hope you enjoy driving.

Greetz Buddha

---------------------------------------

return;

This one was actually not intendend, it just came up
It's also quite short compared to my last ones.
But I think you can have fun on it, so go and have some.
Greetz
Buddha
Old Age Caravanner

Kakaspenda

Look Buddha is here to spread his spirit. Actually thought to be my entry for the XR contest, it just is too long. So put it up here and you go out and have ride now. Enjoy it

Greetz
Buddha

MT: Intro, Podium
Planets: 4600
AT: 1.12.96
Mood: Day
Old Age Caravanner

Heho

just a short, simple map I did only using the simple editor. Nothing special ;)

Have Fun
Buddha

Old Age Caravanner

Go ahead and give me a try :)

This one is neither FS nor Tech, just a simple race track. When you first drive you will probably ask yourself, why the f*ck did he use these FX effects?... Well, I actually like the atmosphere. So live with it or deactivate it
I know it's dark in some places, but I also know you can make it.
So have a nice ride. Enjoy it!

Greetz
Buddha

MT: Intro, Ingame, Podium
AT: 1.22.17
Mood: Sunset
Screen (1920*1080) http://www.mania-community.de/imagehosting/814efa236e54a59.png
Old Age Caravanner

About this track
This one is a fun track, intended to enter in a clan intern contest. Imagine you drank all night and are a bit dizzy now. You then, somehow, have the idea to drive home. You can't see well, you actually see things twice or more, Your view is dark and not sharp, while you try to not hit the walls. Which is impossible :d

If you want to complain about the FX effect, do so, but this one here is essientiel for the track. As said it's a fun track. I hope you enjoy it and upload a replay from one of your trys :d

Greetz
Buddha

P.S. Titel was last year a popular party song and translates into something like "Party all night"!
P.S.S Don't drink too much tonight and do not drive while you're drunk! Happy new Year :)

AT: 40.96
MT: Intro, Ingame
Mood: Night

Old Age Caravanner

I'm proud to present my first duo map. Together with my clanmate Ananas, I form the duo Opiumschrank.
... says:
Our first track ist split half-half: first half build by Ananas, second half by Buddha. The track is speedy, and has some technical turns, but overall it is a track, which is fun to race on. Authortime is driven by Ananas and around 59.xx. Try to beat it :p
So we just leave you now and hope you enjoy our track.
And don't forget: Roll one, smoke one!

Opiumschrank

Facts:
AT: 59.96 (driven by Ananas)
Mood: Night
MT: Intro, Ingame, Outro
Planets: 7691

Old Age Caravanner
The Pit  
Hey MX!

Everyone is playing Storm now (including me :d), so I thought I would just publish a new track. Worked on this a few weeks ago, but the Storm came out, and you now .. :p
Nothing special today, actually quite simpel, should be good for online :)

Facts:
Mood - Sunset
Intro - (short one, had some problems)
Planets - ca. 4400
AT - 0:53.67
Screen - Bigger and better^^

Have fun and drive safe :d
Buddha

Last edited by Buddha,
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem