Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC April 2017: Death drop 
MTC April 2017: Death drop
Page: 3 of 6
Post Reply  0 Observer

Judging
  • Everyone is allowed to judge, even players who submitted a map (give your own map a 10)
  • Every map will be judged with marks from 0 (bad) to 10 (gud). It is recommend to give reasons for very high and very low votes, so builders know what they did right/wrong. ;)
  • Note that you have to judge a stage entirely, you cannot judge only half of it.
  • You need to verify your vote by making a post below
  • Submit your votes via this voting sheet.
  • The deadline is the end of April 30th, 2017 PDT.
  • The best and worst vote for each map will be ignored, if we get more than 10 votes.

Don't forget to post here when you vote and give nice feedback for great results. Enjoy!

By the way I'm not entirely sure about tsunami's track being 100% rule compliant, specifically the upwards leap. If anyone else has doubts please report and I'll try to be more exhaustive about the testing, since I could only check it for a bit late last night
Last edited by FT»Osaka,
The Green Dude

voted :done:
yes
Designer

Since you're here, you probably enjoy the MTC, whether that's building and/or driving the maps. If you're voting, you've already driven on all of them. Why not see if you can't win some planets as well? If you post a time on all ten MTC maps, you can win up to 1,000 planets. More info here: https://tm.mania-exchange.com/threads/4340/droppin-time-planets-competition?page=1

Good luck and have fun!
MTC Host
MTC Host

voted
Beetle Racer

Voted! (y)
MTC Host
MTC Host

Voted
Your sins have no absolution.

voted (brb)
Last edited by Snake55wildcat,
Quad Bike Racer

voted :done:
Learner Driver

Voted :done:
Learner Driver

:done: Voted.
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 3 of 6 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem