ManiaPlanet 4
Page: 1 of 1
Locked  0 Observer
ManiaPlanet 4  
Most of you have probably seen Nadeo has pushed a new update to ManiaPlanet today.

This was a note from Hylis over on ManiaPlanet Forums about the update today, as well as some updates that will be out in the coming days...
Hylis says:

Today is a big day.

We have just triggered the update, so we can welcome gradually players during the day. Following this, an announcement should be made at the end of the day if the plan rolls out as expected.

There will be update in the upcoming days as well. This may be a challenging week for us and we wish to apologize in advance if troubles happens, we will do our best. We hope for a good spirit to support us all into this achievement. The team has done his best to bring this update. Maniaplanet is so huge that we are well aware that many things can still be better.

You can do feedback in this topic and I will open another one for urgent issues. If you have critics to do, I invite you to stay with a positive mind. This required a lot of efforts and will be in this month of May. Our goal is the same as your, to have the best place to play as possible.

I would like to congratulate the players that were in the beta. Thanks to them, you should have a much better experience than what it would have been without their great intelligence, creativity, responsibility, organization and wisdom as a whole. I will avoid to name some since it's always impossible to draw the line ; their nicknames are in the head of many members of the Nadeo team. We look forward continuing the month of May with them :thx:

You can post feedback to Nadeo over in that thread: https://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic.php?f=526&t=40801

Please keep it positive and constructive, as everyone has been working hard on this update for a long time.

Here on ManiaExchange we've also been preparing for the update. There are some things you need to know about maps, replays, backward compatibility, etc.

We'll be posting that information in a few hours.

Until then, explore the game... the new blocks, etc. Have fun!
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

Looks like there's troubles for most people trying to update, but I suppose that's to be expected of such a large update. From what I've seen via the Discord, it looks like mapping has gotten a lot more free, what with the in-game item editor and (finally) being able to export in-game blocks as items. It looks like they've taken a lot of inspiration from the TMUnlimiter on TMU, and I'm very happy to see that.

I haven't been able to try things out yet, but I am excited to see what's in store once the major accessibility bugs get sorted out.
MTC Host
MTC Host

New trailer out for ManiaPlanet 4:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiigUIJuOnA

Blocked in USA. Hopefully they fix it.

I used a proxy:
https://www.youpak.com/watch?v=fiigUIJuOnA

Edit: Locking this topic as we don't need so many ManiaPlanet 4 topics for discussions.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader
Page: 1 of 1 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem