Location: Home  Community Forums  General  Damn you Nadeo!!! (or myself) 
Damn you Nadeo!!! (or myself)
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
Damn you Nadeo!!! (or myself)  
:@ :@ :@
I know, I should have known better. But what do I do with Beta version of TM2? Of course, building tracks! I've always did PF-starts, so I did a wondeful PF-start getting you into the track with the proper speed. Now it's all rubbish. At the moment I'm thinking about never building again. I'm pissed as hell (about Nadeo or my own stupidity, to angry to decide)!!!
:@ :@ :@

I think it's time for a beer... :'(
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
:@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@
or crack ;)

PS: I'm talking about the update. :@
Last edited by Hans Holo,
Beetle Racer

It's a beta test. :wait:
Moped Racer

It's in the beta phase. Of course they are going to change it. That's why it is in the beta; if they weren't going to change it, it would be the full version. You can't blame anyone but yourself. ;)

Besides, the game has been available to public for two weeks or something. That's not a long time. You can surely build tracks of the same quality even faster now that you have more experience.
Back in action!

You are totally right. I just hoped they only add stuff instead of changing.
Sorry for bothering you guys, but maybe writing out some anger was better than smashing my PC, beating my girlfriend, burning down the house or something...
:d

-------------------------------------
btw I'm very sorry for those who have built complete PF-Tracks. :(
Last edited by Hans Holo,
Beetle Racer

I thought they did this to fix the start bug..
Segmentation fault

they fixed it, and not only it.
Zimmer Racer

worth it in my opinion... It's dangerous to build a PF when you know game updates are right around the corner :p
And now the only fluke in the ladder system are those 'DTC' guys who boosted their way to #1... -.-
Moped Racer

Starts will be broken again. So everyone: Don't make PF tracks yet.
Beetle Racer

Dont use pf at all... they are annoying and BORING when one has to watch the same 15 (or at some tracks even 20 plus additional 3secs for countdown) secs untill you get in the race only to crash the very first curve on your rush for the very best time... and here we go again... :@
so just: don't
thanks ;)
Learner Driver

That's all a matter of opinion. A lot of users enjoy building and playing pf tracks. Just because a few think that they are boring and serve no purpose doesn't mean they should not exist. We never like to see creativity discouraged (y)
Sports Saloon Racer
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem