Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  2017 MX Community Track - Canyon [Released!] 
2017 MX Community Track - Canyon [Released!]
Page: 1 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer
2017 MX Community Track - Canyon [Released!]  

Hello again! :d

Much like the Lagoon track recently completed, it's time for Canyon in the new batch of community tracks!
Guidelines and style are basically the same as the previous track, easy-ish general 'race' track.

Guidelines

• Track Style: General race style.
  • Mood: Day/afternoon
  • Each track section should be as close to 10 seconds as possible, for a total track length of 1:30.
  • Track sections should be generally easy and respawnable.
  • Try to end your section with an easy way for the next builder to continue.
  • Builders must not modify previous sections without permission from the original builder.
  • The majority of scenery will be added after the driving route is completed.
  • Blockmixing is allowed, provided flickering textures are avoided.
  • Custom objects are allowed, as long as one builder doesn't take up too much of the allocated space (1MB)
  • Ingame mediatracker consists of a GPS and loop cameras (where needed)
  • Podium camera slot also means placing the podium block itself too, it's only fair that way 8-|

How this works

• Each slot represents a 10 second section of track, and slot order determines build order.
  • There will be slots open for scenery, mediatracker and the MX screenshot as well.
  • Once a section is built, wait for approval from the host before building the next section.
  • To sign up, reply to this post with the slot you would prefer to build, along with your name in the MX Discord server.
  • If you are not part of the Mania Exchange Discord, you can follow this link: https://discordapp.com/invite/uRwvByS
  • Once all slots have been filled, I will add everyone involved into a Discord channel within the Discord server
  • Please be mindful of your free time before committing to building.
  • If you fail to respond to messages when it is your turn, you will be removed and replaced.
  • Once complete, the track will be released on the   MX-Community account.

Building slots

Section 1: eyebo :done:
Section 2: FT»lolig :done:
Section 3: FT»Mandark :done:
Section 4: MeKecek :done:
Section 5: Marius 89 :done:
Section 6: Lars :done:
Section 7: kamakaze :done:
Section 8: Racho :done:
Section 9: Schoberus :done:

Mediatracker, etc

Project Host: BushMonkey
Intro: Ozon :done:
Ingame: Ozon :done:
Outro: Snake55Wildcat :done:
Podium: Snake55Wildcat :done:
Scenery: kamakaze :done:
Screenshot: eyebo :done:
Validation: Marius 89 :done:

The track has been completed and released!
Last edited by PangoLynne,
wot

Yay new project! (l)
I'd like to do the start, and maybe the screenshot! :d
Site Leader

Awesome to see you host another one of these projects! I'd love to join again and would prefer one of the later spots as I'm not going to be able to build something until Monday night (considering that it might go as fast as the last project) - maybe 7 would be a good spot? :cool:
Last edited by Solux,
Buffer Overflow

I'm in!
Preferably for Section 7 8.

Damnit Solux :d
Last edited by Racho,
Moped Racer

I can try to participate! i'll choose section 4 ;)
Learner Driver

I'd be in as well. ;)

let's say section 4,
and validation time if you want.
Moped Racer

Can I get a spot? Last one (section 9) is prefered
Last edited by iHq/fredair.esu,
Beetle Racer

I'd like to participate aswell

I'd like to have the section that's after Marius one ;)
Last edited by Lars,
G-kart Racer

Adding everyone where they fit.
Though Solux and fredair, as you two were in the last community track, I'll add you to the maybe list, if we don't fill the spots within a few days, then I'll add you too. It's just to give more people a chance, I hope you understand ^^;
wot

BushMonkey says:
Though Solux and fredair, as you two were in the last community track, I'll add you to the maybe list, if we don't fill the spots within a few days, then I'll add you too.

Half of the spaces were filled in less than an hour, so we won't stand a chance I guess :'(
Last edited by Solux,
Buffer Overflow
Page: 1 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem