Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC November 2017: Who needs blocks anyway? (Results on Page... 
MTC November 2017: Who needs blocks anyway? (Results on Page 3)
Page: 2 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer

Do we need to use items for the start and finish or are start/finish blocks ok?

Considering there is no way to make start/finish items in game as far as I know and I prefer to use my own items.

[Edit] Forgot to mention checkpoints.
Last edited by Trackmaniadude,
Old Age Caravanner

Start, CPs, and Finish must be items as well.

I know you can't make them in-game. :(

So you either have to use someone else's (there's some very nice ones out there), or make your own outside of the game and import them. :)
Site Leader

Ok, thanks. I'll attempt to find some as I have no idea how to externally make items.
Old Age Caravanner

Is there a public voting sheet? :d I have driven all maps already and would like to submit my assessment.
Last edited by Beatinfected,
G-kart Racer

November Public Voting Link: https://goo.gl/forms/H6FWODvU7Ct4JOSz2

There were 8 MTC entries. Lars' map was submitted to the topic after I had already locked it, but he actually uploaded the map to MX more than 6 hours before the deadline, and 14 hours before I locked the submissions topic. So I'm allowing his map in.

In the voting sheet, give your score before your feedback (0 to 10, half points are allowed), and then the feedback right after it, for example:

# - feedbackfeedbackfeedback...

• Everyone is allowed to judge, even players who submitted a map (give your own map a 10).
  • Every map will be judged with marks from 0 (bad) to 10 (good). All votes 7+ or 4- and lower require constructive feedback on why you gave it that score.
  • Note that you have to judge a stage entirely. You cannot judge only half of it. If you are not able to finish the map, your vote can still count, but please only leave that as a very last resort, and still judge the entire map fairly.
  • You need to verify your vote by making a post here. (for example: "Voted :done:")
  • One best and one worst vote for each map will be ignored if more than 10 people vote.
  • The overall score will be a 50/50 mixture of the average public score and the average internal score.
  • You must have access to all environments and vote for all maps for your votes to count. This month you only need Canyon, Valley, and Stadium, due to the lack of Lagoon submissions.

A panel of judges will also judge the maps.
    This internal voting will follow the format of:
    Theme (20p) | Creativity (10p) | Fun (10p) | Detailwork, MT, Scenery (10p)

All voting will close on December 5, 2017 at midnight PST.
  • Site Leader

Voted :done:
    Learner Driver

voted :done:
    G-kart Racer

Voted.
    Quad Bike Racer

Voted!
    Track Slacker

Voted :done:
    Old Age Caravanner
    Page: 2 of 3 Post Reply
    © ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem