Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC December 2017/January 2018: Endurance (Results on page 3... 
MTC December 2017/January 2018: Endurance (Results on page 3!)
Page: 2 of 4
Post Reply  0 Observer

Yes, all the base titles are allowed: Stadium, Lagoon, Valley, Canyon.
Site Leader

well, ive only got Canyon so im out of luck on that one. regarding Canyon, i kind of miss the blank Canyon pieces. i used them to build custom Mountains Before MP4. also wish there where more 3x3 corners and helix options :/

Anyone know any good block editor tutorial?(not related to competition).
Learner Driver

hmm i have no time to participate but can i join the conest with my OLD map ?
https://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/75980/mtc-winter-valley
Last edited by BestNoob,
Old Age Caravanner

"Theme Specific Rules
Your author time must be over 4 minutes."

Not sure if it's ok for an old map but it dsnt fit the rules anyways.
Quad Bike Racer

Yep, it has to be a new map. ;)

Thanks for pointing out the rules DrHugs.
Site Leader

So no esl-titlepack? damn
Last edited by Steve Pick,
Learner Driver

Not this month, sorry.
Site Leader

December/January Public Voting Link: https://goo.gl/forms/9BfUBoLHOAIFwUai1

There are 23 MTC entries.

In the voting sheet, give your score before your feedback (0 to 10, half points are allowed), and then feedback right after it, for example:

# - feedbackfeedbackfeedback...

• Everyone is allowed to judge, even players who submitted a map (give your own map a 10).
  • Every map will be judged with marks from 0 (bad) to 10 (good). All votes 7+ or 4- and lower require constructive feedback on why you gave it that score.
  • Note that you have to judge a stage entirely. You cannot judge only half of it. If you are not able to finish the map, your vote can still count, but please only leave that as a very last resort, and still judge the entire map fairly.
  • You need to verify your vote by making a post here. (for example: "Voted :done:")
  • One best and one worst vote for each map will be ignored if more than 10 people vote.
  • The overall score will be a 50/50 mixture of the average public score and the average internal score.
  • You must have access to all environments and vote for all maps for your votes to count.

A panel of judges will also judge the maps.
    This internal voting will follow the format of:
    Theme (20p) | Creativity (10p) | Fun (10p) | Detailwork, MT, Scenery (10p)

All voting will close on February 5, 2017 at midnight EST.
    Last edited by eyebo,
  • Site Leader

3 more maps have been added to the voting form, and a new link has been generated.
    That makes a total of 24 maps.

These 3 had been uploaded before the deadline, but the authors didn't post them to the submission topic. There was some discussion about this in November as well. I'll try to make it more clear next month that you must also post to the submissions topic. It's how we know you submitted an entry to the MTC.
    Last edited by eyebo,
    Site Leader

"MTC - Enid" by Eyohna has been disqualified for getting updated after the deadline. A broken cam was edited.
    So we're back to 23 maps.
    Last edited by eyebo,
    Site Leader
    Page: 2 of 4 Post Reply
    © ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem