Location: Home  Community Forums  Map Requests  TMO FullSpeed Map Request 
TMO FullSpeed Map Request
Page: 1 of 1
Locked  0 Observer
TMO FullSpeed Map Request  
https://trackmaniaopen.com/2018/03/11/map-request-tmo-fullspeed/

This year, TrackMania Open is bringing its first FullSpeed single player cup to TrackMania 2 Stadium. With the help of the already established TMO name, we hope to revitalize the FullSpeed scene and to introduce the style to a wider scope of players. Players of all skill levels will have an opportunity to take part.

An open to everyone TimeAttack seeding stage will kick off the competition. For the newer players it will be a perfect opportunity to play with and learn from some of the best FullSpeed drivers in a competitive setting. Afterwards, for the top performers, the already familiar rounds 1v1v1v1 format will follow*. In this stage, we look to provide a fresh new take on what sets FullSpeed apart from the other styles.

*The playoff tree size will be determined by the player activity in the initial stage of the competition.

Text of map requirements, from the link:

Titlepack is allowed and encouraged
32×32 is preferred, 64×64 is allowed
No Random boosts
No Antiboosts
No Engine Cuts
Default daytime only, no dynamic lighting
Make sure your map is playable on weaker machines, with minimal lag. That means no birds or sign overkill
Feel free to create a harder and easier finish on the map. The harder one should not be more than .3 of a second faster
Length should be between 55 and 70 seconds max, so the map pool is challenging and fresh
No already released maps are allowed to be sent in. No one else but you should know the maps, we will provide feedback if your map is selected and needs adjustment.
Unselected, unreleased maps sent to other competitions such as ESL or ASM are welcome
Please use the Signpack #tmo
Mapname: $EB1tmo$034# $fffYourNameHere
Send your Maps via Mail to: trackmaniaopen@gmail.com
Join the Discord: https://discord.gg/yYw99Wu

Last edited by eyebo,
Learner Driver

I've sent in my best maps, hope they'll get choosen and you can enjoy my masterpiece of satisfaction :cool:
mapgasm inc :build:
Last edited by Heowin,
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 1 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem