Location: Home  Community Forums  Announcements  TM-Tube Archive - Megathread 
TM-Tube Archive - Megathread
Page: 2 of 3
Post Reply  1 Observer

one question which as not much to do with tm tube
but you think in the future the same archive recovery can be done to mania-creative formerly known as tm-creative?
I do know about web.archive and how possible is to browse through the site but some features are unavaliable such as img to mt text or the tmx record signs and many other stuff
Old Age Caravanner

It's very unlikely fab'm, unless someone wants to buy it from TStarGermany.
Site Leader

Wow this is awesome! I completely forgot about all my old videos on Tm tube.

Thankyou for this!
Moped Racer

eyebo says:
It's very unlikely fab'm, unless someone wants to buy it from TStarGermany.

ye I guess...
but about tm tube, the only thing i'm missing to be perfect would be a better way to search for videos since searching for something it has to be words from the title
I remember when posting a video you could put tags, maybe it's asking for much if the search funcions could be improved, but that would be awesome to see again
Old Age Caravanner

the TM Soundtracks uploaded from X2X are not playable.
Learner Driver

Some real classics there that I haven't seen for long, long time. Pretty cool news to get it back :)
Beetle Racer

Why was this even popular back then ?
I mean...isn't it soo much easier to simply upload it on YouTube ? :$
Learner Driver

Nicklander says:
Why was this even popular back then ?
I mean...isn't it soo much easier to simply upload it on YouTube ? :$

Yes and no. Back then, it was just as easy to upload to tm-tube, as it was to youtube.

The main reasons tm-tube was popular back then:

• TM-Tube always had higher video bitrates (=quality). The videos simply looked better.
  • It was easier to browse Trackmania related content, instead of having to skim through a lot of low effort TM videos on youtube by searching "trackmania."
  • TM-Tube had 60fps video since 2010 I think, which is one of the very first video portals on the internet that had this feature. Youtube allowed 60fps videos since 2014 I believe.
  • Until 2012 or so, the whole videomaking community of Trackmania uploaded to tm-tube. You could find them there, chat with them and watch the videos they watched. It was a really good site.
site development, media
Developer

Can we still login / register to the site again?
Learner Driver

matteochirco says:
Can we still login / register to the site again?

No.
site development, media
Developer
Page: 2 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem