Location: Home  Community Forums  General  Be an angel - drive overlooked tracks 
Be an angel - drive overlooked tracks
Page: 1 of 4
Post Reply  0 Observer
Be an angel - drive overlooked tracks  
More like a proposal for all trackbuilders...

Every day you play TM2, download two unawarded tracks from page 2-5 in the new track list, drive them and post either an award or a helpful comment saying what they could improve. Feel free to cherrypick ones that look like the author put a lot of work into them and skip the "LOL #14" type tracks.

Who knows, some of them may be amazing and completely overlooked?! And perhaps you make someone's day!

Moped Racer

is this topic some kinda referring to this topic?
G-kart Racer

I think this is a good idea of a project. ;)
Last edited by Ville,
Back in action!

ye, surely a nice idea, but who'll really do so?
G-kart Racer

What about a download button, with random tracks without awards released within the last 24 hours.
That would be interesting imo ^_^
G-kart Racer

+1 on that o.0
G-kart Racer

Too bad forzzy has no open requests anymore :(
Beetle Racer

I'll volunteer to do this. I myself am an overlooked builder and if I were to do this I believe I would set an example to the forum.
Rise from the ashes!

-jstc says:
ye, surely a nice idea, but who'll really do so?

One who wants to aid the community. And if you're looking for a profit, having helped a lot of people might surely help you in the future, attention-wise, friend-wise etc. :)
Back in action!

i didnt say i wouldnt.
well tbh. i didnt do it with the new tracks in tmnf tmx. since they're released and mostly the people are not willing to change sth anymore. this is why i often had a look in the beta area there. because there help is way more appreciated. not saying the author of a new track doesnt want any help but still...

i think you get my point.
G-kart Racer
Page: 1 of 4 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem