Location: Home  Community Forums  General  Be an angel - drive overlooked tracks 
Be an angel - drive overlooked tracks
Page: 2 of 4
Post Reply  0 Observer

-jstc says:
since they're released and mostly the people are not willing to change sth anymore.

in that case you can help them with their future tracks. (y)

Good idea Enai, i'm gonna go do this now.
Moped Racer

nice idea enai (y)

Beetle Racer

Nice idea, already downloaded some tracks to test! :)
Quad Bike Racer

I just tested and reviewed two tracks from pages 2 and 3. The first one is "I LIVE IN PLACARD BY CHERUB" by datasszeon, an American style oval track with no frills but some classic Nascar style racing action. The second one was "The Grid" by inacio, a track that doesn't fit any category but has some decent media tracker work (and not much else).
Rise from the ashes!

in TMUFX i used to test 10-15 track at once and leave comments. I think that it does much more to test a track in beta than after it has been released because the authors will actually make the changes that you want them to make. I am waiting for forza to open up the beat area soon because it was also very helpful to me. :d
Beetle Racer

I've been randomly downloading since the release of the beta and have put all of them on my server. Had a full server the other day and had few complaints about any of the tracks. I found it amusing since I hadn't driven the majority of the tracks myself either =p I apologize to anyone who's track I enjoyed yet have not left a comment or award :$ I really want the recent downloaded tracks button back because I don't want to keep popping out ingame to leave feedback. But I tried to get the ones I could remember :)
Space Cowboy

I tried two:

School of Ghost B by -rokuonji-: has cool city scenery but is a repetitive platform drift track that finishes with a drop into a tunnel (or against the ceiling of the tunnel) and features two walljumps. Very heavy scenery.
    Moonlight Drive by MadBap: aside from the annoying MT PF start this is a good if somewhat generic track. It actually does have flow and is fairly competitive. Notably it uses cliffside roads in a proper manner before transitioning to generic GP/platform drift.
Moped Racer

reccomended tracks by spider

Please don't advertise your own tracks on the forum other than here.

Regards SkunkY
Last edited by SkunkY,
Beetle Racer

this is not the way how this should work.
G-kart Racer

all will be clear when we can submit ^^
and the fat lady sings :p
Beetle Racer
Page: 2 of 4 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem