Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC May 2020: Vanilla 
MTC May 2020: Vanilla
Page: 3 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer

Keissla.wp tastes sweet victory! :gold:

• I don't really know what to say - it's just more or less a perfect track in every regard. - Solux
  • Tough map, some cool transitions, scenery is cool, nice mediatracker, overall good stuff. - eFFecT
  • Without a doubt the best map submitted ;) - Keissla.wp

Snake55wildcat scoops up silver! :silver:

• Map looks good and the ideas are for sure nice. - Clearvision
  • Very good presentation, the track is well built too. - hutty
  • Awesome MT and amazing attention to detail as always with your tracks, a great track overall. - Solux

This month's battle was so close, we had a tie for third!

sláys.wp gets listed first by virtue of submitting first! :bronze:

• Good transitions and flow. - racer simon
  • Map plays and looks amazing. Great entry! - Clearvision
  • Yeah, to be honest, I don't really know how this map would deserve anything other than a perfect score - Solux

With an equally entertaining map, PlanB? takes bronze as well! :bronze:

• Once the track is known is fun to hunt. - eFFecT
  • An interesting track. Has some lovely transitions. - Keissla.wp
  • Welcome to the MTC - I was really suprised to read in the intro that this is your first ever entry. - Solux

On top of that, 4 other maps managed to have total scores over 80 points! Looks like we had a lot of high quality submissions this month.

Congratulations to our winners!

Each winner gets a news showcase of their choice for placing in the top 3 (Or is it top 4 now? Both?).

Here's the link to the full results sheet.

Thanks to all participants this month for joining in the contest, thanks to all those who publicly voted and gave their feedback.

It's a bit late to join in the June MTC, but maybe you'd enjoy trying the maps out as a public voter? Alternatively, July is almost here; stay tuned, and we'll have both another TM2 MTC and an MTC for the new Trackmania!
MTC Host
MTC Host

I need to make some corrections. I jumped the gun a bit on posting the results, and one of our judges wasn't quite finished with their scores. The updated scores have been applied. Only a couple positions changed, most notably "[mtc] - Opal Ring by   sláys.wp lost a fraction of a point and is now 4th rather than tied for 3rd with "MTC - Abstract Bloom by   PlanB?. Since this is my mistake, your showcase reward is still valid! My apologies for this!
MTC Host
MTC Host
Page: 3 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem