Location: Home  Community Forums  General  My review of TM2 Canyon's Campaign 
My review of TM2 Canyon's Campaign
Page: 3 of 5
Post Reply  0 Observer

:d

@burpman : I didnt search for any cuts, but i think its very hard to cut tracks in tm2 :p
Learner Driver

»Down. says:

@burpman : I didnt search for any cuts, but i think its very hard to cut tracks in tm2 :p

Indeed, the blocks are designed so that you can't really cut them. The GP start block has an open passage in the side but I didn't find it useful in Nadeo tracks. I think the tracks are pretty much uncuttable, and it's amazing (y)
Back in action!

There's a cut behind the start on A04. Youre insane if you think you are going to easily go faster with it though. :p

I've only played a few tracks in the A and C campaigns so far (#4 world on C04 :p), but I have to say this is probably the best Nadeo campaign yet.

So far I haven't encountered areas that can be significantly overjumped to the point where it's annoying, and all are fairly simple tracks with enough little challenges to make for some awesome competition. I love it. (l)

Tracks like A08 and A03 which focus on air control or similar gimmicks don't impress me much, my favorites so far are the multi-lap endurances. Simple but so much fun! :d
Last edited by NinjAstar,
G-kart Racer

IMO. the tracks are getting better as you advance with the campaign. I think they are fun... i don't understand what do you have against them :d

EDIT: Do you get any reward if you have all author medals ?
Last edited by FT»Mandark,
Beetle Racer

Mandark says:

EDIT: Do you get any reward if you have all author medals ?

Nope, the only thing u "get" is being 1st in the World Medals Ranking :p
Learner Driver

Seems that's not enough for Mandark. :d
Moped Racer

so there is more than one person in 1st place?
Beetle Racer

FT»Joyeux says:
Seems that's not enough for Mandark. :d

Indeed. THIS SUX!
Beetle Racer

you get all the tracks unlocked! :p
Beetle Racer

Banjee says:
so there is more than one person in 1st place?

Yea everybody who has 260 Medals ( Nadeo Medal on every Track ) ;)
Learner Driver
Page: 3 of 5 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem