Location: Home  Community Forums  General  My review of TM2 Canyon's Campaign 
My review of TM2 Canyon's Campaign
Page: 5 of 5
Post Reply  0 Observer

I should probably point out that I think the maps are good, even though what I said sounded a bit negative.

They are however frustrating and include things I generally try to avoid when building my own maps or when awarding a track on MX. Would I be coming back for more from the same author if he built lol maps, short tracks with way too many laps, uncalculated jumps etc... probably not.

But as Papy said:
"It was no easy task, as you really have to think about everyone to be able to finish the official tracks, even the most terrible drivers."

It would be rather selfish of me to expect the entire campaign to be my favourite kind of tracks, and it wouldn't suit all drivers either, all-in-all very good effort Papy 8-|
G-kart Racer

The solo campaign wins epicly.

The campaign imo is perfect, it develops well, and the difficulty ranges greatly. Also the medal times are fair.
Last edited by Redrot»LT,
Old Age Caravanner

papychampy says:

Btw, there are 2 easter eggs hidden in the campaign. :p

Can you tell us which tracks they are on?
Learner Driver

burpman176 says:
papychampy says:

Btw, there are 2 easter eggs hidden in the campaign. :p

Can you tell us which tracks they are on?

E tracks. :)
Old Age Caravanner

had some fun with "white" and "green". those were good :)
"blue" was okay, i do hate those narrow roads though.
i'm currently doing the "red" one. not having much fun with it.
some of the tracks are terrible. cough D04 and D05 cough.
anyways, keen to try "black"
G-kart Racer

@PapyChampy
i played a few nadeo maps today and i notice one thing , no maps are calculated with max shadows, way ? :| i tought that was a obvious choice.
and now when its not then they could well have used one settings for shadows, that save both time and effort.
____________________________________________________________________________________
i have only play the official tracks 2 official times average ^^ (201 medals :d)

about light map ultra. I cant turn that on in settings ?
is it my graphic-card that dont support light map ultra. ?
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer
Page: 5 of 5 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem