Location: Home  Community Forums  Your Maps  lost in trackmania canyon....coming soon 
lost in trackmania canyon....coming soon
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
lost in trackmania canyon....coming soon  
hi all,

Some people here maybe know me and of course my 2 big video projekts called " Lost in Trackmania United" and "Islander" For all new people and those who not knew it here is a link to those old videos:
Link 1:
Lost In Trackmania United ( better quality then on TM Tube) : Lost in Trackmania United

Link 2:
Islander (high quality avi download packed in rar

Islander stream von TMtube not so good quality

So now the main reason for that i made this thread:

One of the first things that people asked me when they see me in TM 2 was : "poot did you make a new video?!"
So hey the answer is simple : Yes of course! Im get addicted to TM2 as since to tms beginning, i really like it much.

BUT NOW I NEED A LITTLE BIT HELP FROM YOU PEOPLE

As you sure can imagine im not stuffed with cool nice stunt videos in this short time as i will need for my new projekt, so i try on this way to collect from you all nice clean luck stunts and such stuff that i will use to spread it through the video.... For every replay i will use in the video im will pay 10 planets to the author and the (hopefully) pleasure for the author to see his stunt in the video.

So if you want to participate just sent me the replay(s) (if they are more please zip them in a rar archive) and sent it to my email : schwarz.steve@web.de
ALSO DONT FORGETT TO WRITE THE NICKNAME OF YOU IN THE DEMOFILE AND MAYBE A TEXT FILE WITH SHORT SIMPLE DESCRIPTION, ALSO I ONLY WILL USE REPLAYS THAT NOT USED IN OTHER VIDEOS

Info to the planed projekt:

Title of video "Lost in Trackmania Canyon" (what a surprise lol)
Release: depending on replays i get and replays i record myself and my reallife that i accidently have i guess at minimum 6 month... As example: those other too took me at least6 to 8 month because i not want to rush and produce shit, and at least the new one have to get better as the former. Also many nice ideas come with the time and not in 1 week.

So thats all, thank you for your time to read this and i hope i get much people who send me stuff. Also maybe tell friends from this offer who maybe not read in this forum that i can get most feedback/replays as possible!

greetz poOTinio

ps: maybe a little track commercial at the end: If u have the time i would be glad if u test my first tm2 track and let me know in the TRACK THREAD, what u think. :

Last edited by eyebo,
Learner Driver

Yay! I loved lost in Trackmania United, cant wait :)
Old Age Caravanner

I'll try to help you with the replays^^
Beetle Racer

If you feel you can post your track where it doesn't belong why can't I post my feedback where it doesn't belong? :cool:

Anyway, the tmu video was quite cool, hope the TM2 one will be even better! :d
· · · – – – · · ·

Sure i wanna help out. I understand we have to pick a track ourselves and just do some stunts on it? Maybe it attracts more people if you choose some tracks for us with stunt possibilities. Also write a short description of what you want on top of your post since most people dont take the effort of reading so far.
Last edited by GR.,
Quad Bike Racer

should we tell you the time in the replay where the stunt happens?
Beetle Racer

@ ganja: the map where the stunt happen is not neccesary as long the stunt is spectacular or funny or original , so your free in choiche of maps...But your also free to choose a pool of maps wich you think they are have the best conditions . The mainthing is i get A LOT of stunts.

@ banjee: normally not, i will recognize it when i watch it xD
Last edited by poOTinio,
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem