i must setup every time i start my tm2
Beetle Racer

One thing I didn't understand, is why are shadows stuck to "High" definiton? :o
Moped Racer

its a bug ;)
Quad Bike Racer

and does Nadeo plan to fix it? It's pretty annoying. ^^
Moped Racer

We don't know what their plans are. All we know is what they post on the mania-planet forums really ...
Sports Saloon Racer

They're stuck on high because the other options are no longer valid. They've removed the lower shadow settings.

Those other options will eventually be removed from the launcher I'm told. The same is probably applicable for lightmap quality in the compatibility area of the launcher. You can no longer turn off lightmaps either (you could in a very early beta).

Basically, the launcher doesn't reflect what options the game is giving you now. Just hang tight until they update the menus of the launcher, probably in the next update.
Site Leader

... says:
Basically, the launcher doesn't reflect what options the game is giving you now.

the pixel version is effected anyway that is for sure but the replay ghost is invisible with pixel shader nice opition with my graphic card (gw8800gts 320mb)
and almost everything has effect and shadows i just become stronger on high setting i rather lite som soft shadows it is muc nicer but it all comes to the shadow calculate

Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

What is advanced stereoscopy. 8-|

I cant see a advance option. ?
is this another miss, or bug. ?
Beetle Racer

eyebo says:
They're stuck on high because the other options are no longer valid. They've removed the lower shadow settings.

Those other options will eventually be removed from the launcher I'm told. The same is probably applicable for lightmap quality in the compatibility area of the launcher. You can no longer turn off lightmaps either (you could in a very early beta).

Basically, the launcher doesn't reflect what options the game is giving you now. Just hang tight until they update the menus of the launcher, probably in the next update.

So the things they said about running 60 fps even on really bad computers is bs? That sucks :(
· · · – – – · · ·

advanced stereoscopy has to do smth with 3D mode I think.
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem