Trackname Idéas
Page: 2 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer

You can't go wrong naming stuff after food.
Site Leader

my formula on TMNFX was just taking two cool-looking one-syllable words about smth clear and white and taking them together (Snowdance, Lightstream, Flashdust, Brightway) :p now I gonna call them like my favorite techno/electro songs :)
Zimmer Racer

Another idea is to look on Google Maps at Arizona, Utah, Texas, New Mexico, Nevada, Western Colorado, or Southern California. You'll find some good names that fit well to the Canyon environment. You can mix them up or modify them. But you might get a nice sounding name that isn't totally foreign to the environment you're building in.
Site Leader

eyebo says:
Another idea is to look on Google Maps at Arizona, Utah, Texas, New Mexico, Nevada, Western Colorado, or Southern California. You'll find some good names that fit well to the Canyon environment. You can mix them up or modify them. But you might get a nice sounding name that isn't totally foreign to the environment you're building in.

+1

And you can use american synonyms for Streets like: Road, Strip, Route, Highway, Speedway, Interstate, Lane, Raceway etc.
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 2 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem