props.
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
props.  
I just want to give a shout out to Nibor, who recently gave his 10,000th award on TMU-X.

That's what I call being an active part of the community. :)
Moped Racer

10,000 awards is a phenomenal achievement. He's certainly dedicated to the game and the community. Way to go Nibor!
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

At first i would say a big congratz. for him! Good job and big helping hand to the comunity. But well, lets to a small math-calc:

Registered in November 2006, and now it's the 30 september 2011, so these are ~1800 days.

So, 10'000/1800= 5.5
5.5 awards per day.

I would say that this is called nolifing, and not be active.

Ok, fortunately there are such users in the comunity, but common, 5 awards per day, (365/365), is way too much!
Moped Racer

.dejavu says:
At first i would say a big congratz. for him! Good job and big helping hand to the comunity. But well, lets to a small math-calc:

Registered in November 2006, and now it's the 30 september 2011, so these are ~1800 days.

So, 10'000/1800= 5.5
5.5 awards per day.

I would say that this is called nolifing, and not be active.

Ok, fortunately there are such users in the comunity, but common, 5 awards per day, (365/365), is way too much!

So fucking what? Let him live his life...
· · · – – – · · ·

Nothing :)
Just made a consideration, giving my opinion.
I didn't said to him, how to live his life ;)
Moped Racer

.dejavu says:
Nothing :)
Just made a consideration, giving my opinion.
I didn't said to him, how to live his life ;)

You say it's way too much? And I still dont see a reason to care... Why trash talk him by calling him a nolifer because he tries 5 tracks/day. I think most people here drive even more tracks/day but only nibor awards them all?
· · · – – – · · ·

(y) Nibor (y)
:d
Beetle Racer

i sort of agree with deja but i don't want to get flamed by tuta so i won't say anything.

wait a minute...
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem