Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Takes ages to launch TM2 
Takes ages to launch TM2
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
Takes ages to launch TM2  
I've had this problem since the B4 that my game starts REALLY slowly, it takes at least like a minute to start it, while in B3 it was all smooth and it took only seconds to start the game. Anyone have this issue, or better, does anyone know how to fix this?
Old Age Caravanner

don't have this problem, game starts in seconds (tho my computer is not powerful). maybe try cleaning the cache or recreating the profile?
Zimmer Racer

I don't have this problem, but I probably wouldn't notice because I have the game on my SSD (brb)

Did you do a clean install?
Sports Saloon Racer

Where can I clean the cache Space? I suppose you are not meaning the browser one lol.

And Bucky, what do you mean with a clean install? I believe I did everything right and there were no problems during installation.
Old Age Caravanner

A clean install means to delete the current MP installation and installing the newer one.
It could be that you just installed the new versions 'over' the old ones, which may have caused your problem.

Try to reinstall MP. :p
Learner Driver
Zimmer Racer

Thanks Space, but unfortunately it didn't help. Will have to reinstall it probs.. >.>
Old Age Caravanner

Your system specs and Windows Installation would definitly help for better analysis.
..wasn't me

^I have a high end system, AMD Phenom II X4 840 processor, AMD Radeon 6800 HD, 6gb ram so there shouldn't be a problem with that. I am using Windows 7 32-bit Ultimate. :p

I'll tell you an update when I have bothered to reinstall Tm2. (y)
Last edited by SapphiroN,
Old Age Caravanner

The folks in the Support forum on ManiaPlanet forums may be able to identify the problem faster since they're dealing with many more cases of different problems than we are here on MX. (y)
Site Leader
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem