Variety
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
Variety  
Yo ho ho alll ;)

welllll = i quite like the variety that canyon allows...

and that there are pits available for most various styles of driving...

short n sweet / drifters / techy / full speed / mixed etc...

and why is this so good .... ???? yu may well ask ... but then again maybe you would not ask about something so obvious...

just a comment really = but its refreshing to have a choice unlike the last days of island driving that was hogged by transition tracks that glorified an authors splendiferosity ( yesss = i made that werd up) rather than a racers pleasure ( now that comment shud stir some hahahah)...

now we have more choice within a specific environment...

cc aa :)

Learner Driver

Agreed.

However, its still early days yet and it wouldn't surprise me to see a dominant style in Canyon further down the line.
Its great now because everyone is experimenting still, but each builder will have they're preferred style at some point
Forza4

I find in canyon thatit is more driving based and i find it more fun to drive well on a so-so map than to create an awsome map and have the driving be kinda boring. do you get what i mean?
Beetle Racer

Yes i do and i agree :d
I used to love short tracks like around 30 seconds and shorter but driving Canyon I don't mind minute long tracks that much anymore. This envi is made more for driving and less for lol'ing i guess :d
Old Age Caravanner

I don't dare to think about what kind of tracks will be common in 5 years.
If Canyon even survives for so long.
..wasn't me

by then even Valley will have developed a trackstyle
Beetle Racer

I doubt Canyon will survive even 2 years. It isn't selling well and in the end it's just one environment.
Moped Racer

Maybe it won't survive 2years, but it might until the next envi ..
Quad Bike Racer

and if the next envi will be released in next summer... I hope 1 year is possible :)
Zimmer Racer

And what if Valley is shit? 8-|
..wasn't me
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem