Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Rate the music posted above! 
Rate the music posted above!
Page: 21 of 32
Post Reply  0 Observer

hu ?
MTC underway!

new vid, i'm not sure about the last one but wave 'em like just you dont care

anyway, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGAeea1zM2k atr - speed
    md
Quad Bike Racer

Guess Im missing any connection to this... Im too young.. however, I cannot enjoy it (somehow I still like parts about it) 4/10

Empty Space orchestra - Clouds
G-kart Racer

nice instrumental song. brings nothing really new to the postrock/math genre, but it's fun enough to keep me listening through its whole lenght. 6/10

akron/family - ed is a portal try not to smile at this one.
    md
Quad Bike Racer

wow, I love this one, it's the music style I enjoy the most for sure and the song is quite original. That change around 3:35 is really weird, sounds like it was another song, and same for the end when he says "Ed is a portal". Anyway really like it 9,5/10

Fleet Foxes - The Shrine / An Argument
Last edited by wesc,
Learner Driver

nice one! 7/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBfjU3_XOaA cwr - fortunate son

YEAH
    md
Quad Bike Racer

That's a pretty cool one. I dig the guitar sound and the vox. 7,5/10

Robots Pulling Levers - Sumati II. Turn your volume up and be prepared for one hell of a thick guitar sound.
Back in action!

I almost stopped listening in the beginning, but hey it gets better and better. some nice hooks and a really thick sound. 6.5/10

Swell Maps - Collision with a Frogman/...Vs. the Mangrove Delta Plan
G-kart Racer

To slow and boring for my taste :/ And imo a singer i very important. 3/10
Heaven Shall Burn - Combat
G-kart Racer

I dont know, I think there are already so many videos with similar content... I miss something innovative although its of course well executed... but same goes for the song itself.. just could not really excite me. 4/10

Renaissance - Can you hear me?
G-kart Racer
Page: 21 of 32 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem