Location: Home  Community Forums  General  Sightseeing on Mania Planet 
Sightseeing on Mania Planet
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
Sightseeing on Mania Planet  
While flying my ship through the outer rims of space I discovered a new planet called Mania Planet. There I was told that they don't except my imperial credits, so I did an exchange to their currency, the "Planets" (inventive guys those maniacs). Then I went to the only shop they have, and there they didn't accept their own currency. Further exploration of the planet only led me to a forum where everyone was talking in different languages. I have the feeling that I've missed something.
Do I need to fix my sensors?

What can I do with Planets?
What can I do on Mania Planet (except talking and buying a videogame)?

Thx
Hans Holo
:d

PS: Can you say a spaceship flies, when there's no ground to fly above or air to fly through? :s

Edit
Man, I only drank coffee. Need to check the ingredients...
:p

The minute between you posting the thread and then replying wasn't necessary.
Ok, sorry!
Last edited by Hans Holo,
Beetle Racer

In space they float I thinks :|

Anyway, you can buy loads of community goods like skins, avatars, models and who knows what from the manialinks with your planets. Just browse through them with the ingame browser.
Old Age Caravanner

Thx for the answer zarexz!
I'm not really satisfied with the ingame-browser, I prefer the internet...
So the only things you can do with planets is buying user-generated stuff and additional friend-slots (I've heard), and the only thing you can do on ManiaPlanet is posting in the forum?!?
Somehow still feels like I've missed something.
:)
Beetle Racer

Yep, sorry man.

On the other hand, there are people eagar to get planets if it was only to upgrade their server to on official one or a higher ranked one. So if your car gets too slow and heavy because you have a trunk full of planets, you can always donate them somewhere :d

Manialinks are created in a specific code not supported by normal browsers so for that you really need the ingame browser.
Old Age Caravanner

I've spent 9000 planets on buddy slots. I hope I don't run out.
Site Leader

Hans Holo says:
I discovered a new planet called Mania Planet

OBJECTION!
*exciting thrilling music*
If you descover something it can't have a name yet!11!
Beetle Racer

metoxys says:
OBJECTION!
*exciting thrilling music*
If you descover something it can't have a name yet!11!

OBJECTION!
*exciting thrilling music gets even more exciting and thrilling*
In the case of a civilization that was previously unknown or any location, creature, or artifact previously thought to be a myth, it is possible that whatever was discovered already had a name.

TAKE THAT!
Rise from the ashes!

out-smart-assed ;)
(does this word exist?)
I don't get the point with the music...
:d
Beetle Racer

That music is an opening sound before for e.g. say a movie opens or a climax scene. So they were going to say something epic and hence had the music playing like 'ta da daaaa' and then bla bla.

Any ways you can also donate planets to severs as they need them to run a server. Or you could open your own server with planets :cool:
Old Age Caravanner

smok3y says:
Any ways you can also donate planets to severs as they need them to run a server. Or you could open your own server with planets :cool:

Just in case new players read this. To be clear, you don't need planets to start a server. You only need planets to change your servers ladder rank so more serious drivers can continue to gain ladder points on it.
Site Leader
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem