Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  The place to post, again. (now with prizes!) 
The place to post, again. (now with prizes!)
Page: 9 of 18
Post Reply  0 Observer

That's why you keep posting, right?

What type of internet access does your citadel have.
It's nice to see you dropping the modesty nonsense though. Not like that was gonna fly at all.
Last edited by fallout,
Quad Bike Racer

fallout says:
It's nice to see you dropping the modesty nonsense though. Not like that was gonna fly at all.

My reasons for that are more because you don't seem to understand true modesty. I admit I don't like the idea of lowering myself to your level, but sometimes it's necessary to do so as otherwise things like modesty and self control sometimes seem to fly over the head of the less tasteful individual.

In other words, I'm doing it so you can understand what I'm saying.

As for my internet connection, let's just say it's faster than a good 90% of household internet connections out there.
Rise from the ashes!

I thought it was impossible to be so condescending while maintaining your "modesty". I obviously have no idea what modesty is.
as for the rest,

You either can't read or are responding to a different thread.

I guess that could count as either trolling or posting nonsense (making it eligible for points) but it wasn't entertaining.
Quad Bike Racer

fallout says:
I thought it was impossible to be so condescending while maintaining your "modesty".

Appearances can be quite deceiving.

fallout says:
I obviously have no idea what modesty is.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/modesty

fallout says:
as for the rest,

You either can't read or are responding to a different thread.

fallout says:
What type of internet access does your citadel have?

Corrected the punctuation for you.

fallout says:
I guess that could count as either trolling or posting nonsense (making it eligible for points) but it wasn't entertaining.

I usually don't post like this. I find it distasteful. At least it's on topic in this thread.
Rise from the ashes!

Windows 3.1 says:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/modesty

modesty = the quality of being modest
Thanks for getting me a huge grin on the face (y)
Beetle Racer

I'm the most modest person ever. I'm president of the modesty club and no one else is invited.
Sports Saloon Racer

Best post in this thread Bucky, hands down.
Back in action!

Last edited by Jet777,
Moped Racer

Where's ID... He should really be here too :)

"Citadel" LOL 8-|
Forza4

You shouldn't be using that "modesty" talk Bucky. That's above the level of people like fallout in this thread.

He probably doesn't even understand what you're saying...
G-kart Racer
Page: 9 of 18 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem