Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  The place to post, again. (now with prizes!) 
The place to post, again. (now with prizes!)
Page: 8 of 18
Post Reply  0 Observer

fallout says:
Post more music nerbs.

Are you kidding me
Why has this thread turned into a post for you to get music recommendations.
I should lock it just for that. :|
Comeon you can do better than this. There's more than one person here that derserves a fallout berating...
Last edited by -32-,
Forza4

decemberists make me think about:
spoon
wilco
neutral milk hotel
good stuff to listen to 'on the way'
Last edited by tmjonas,
G-kart Racer

someone please explain me david lynch's ''lost highways''. i fell asleep after 20 minutes.
    md
Quad Bike Racer

-32- says:
[quote=fallout]There's more than one person here that derserves a fallout berating...

especially you.
Now sidow and shaddup.
Quad Bike Racer

Music advice? There's a thread for that.
:-D
Last edited by Jet777,
Moped Racer

OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR POINTS ACCUMULATION:
1. troll me in this thread (successfully)
2. post dem smexy musics
3. flame threepointretard BETTER than me (almost impossible, getting banned is an automatic 5points)
4. ?

coy/koi/
Adjective:
(esp. of a woman) Making a pretense of shyness or modesty that is intended to be alluring but is often regarded as irritating.
Last edited by fallout,
Quad Bike Racer

Ah, Fallout. You and the futility of your endless crusade to unease the mind of another user. Don't lower this website to the level at which the dribble that streams from your fingertips lives.

Trolled yet? =p
Sports Saloon Racer

fallout says:

3. flame threepointretard BETTER than me (almost impossible, getting banned is an automatic 5points)

Oh please... can you come up with something actually creative for once? The word retard is way overused.

Bucky says:
Ah, Fallout. You and the futility of your endless crusade to unease the mind of another user.

Don't worry about me. I've endured much worse than fallout's attempts to use common rabble to lay siege to a citadel defended by the greatest warriors mankind has to offer.
Last edited by Phoenyx Imperius,
Rise from the ashes!

Wi says:
common rabble to lay siege to a citadel defended by the greatest warriors mankind has to offer.

Bucky says:
dribble that streams from your fingertips

Yeah, you really had that aimed at the right person.
Quad Bike Racer

fallout says:
Wi says:
common rabble to lay siege to a citadel defended by the greatest warriors mankind has to offer.

Bucky says:
dribble that streams from your fingertips

Yeah, you really had that aimed at the right person.

Maybe I should speak in your terms so you can understand what I'm saying.

Your troll attempts epically fail. :p
Last edited by Phoenyx Imperius,
Rise from the ashes!
Page: 8 of 18 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem