Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  Notifications bar 
Notifications bar
Page: 2 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer

+1
Quad Bike Racer

I think this idea would be very helpful when playpal get implemented because it could have a place to show your current karma from both online and offline. :cool:
Beetle Racer

BBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

So with with real-time notifications actually available, notifications are now stored and can be accessed globally with the new icon in the user bar (top left next to your username). (y)
Deep fried

two bugs found already^^

1) icon is not rounded in top right corner (and it's generally ugly and doesn't really fit to the whole top site part, but it's not a bug^^);

2) when clicked, in that window there's no "close" button icon, but the button itself is there (top right corner, I can click it). not because of adblock, tried turning it off; ctrl-f5 didn't help either.
Zimmer Racer

Space says:
1) icon is not rounded in top right corner (and it's generally ugly and doesn't really fit to the whole top site part, but it's not a bug^^);

Should be round for every browser other than IE (haha suck). I'll look into it. :)

Space says:
2) when clicked, in that window there's no "close" button icon, but the button itself is there (top right corner, I can click it). not because of adblock, tried turning it off; ctrl-f5 didn't help either.

The location for the close image is incorrect. I'll update it. ;)
Deep fried

here's screenshot from FF 13.0.1 (same on Chrome and Opera Mobile):
Zimmer Racer

Oh that icon. That's supposed to be like that. It's from a collection of icons called bitcons. They're used frequently around the site.

I thought you were talking about the red count circle. :p
Deep fried

oh, okay :p
Zimmer Racer

Forzyy says:
Space says:

The location for the close image is incorrect. I'll update it. ;)

gogo xD
Zimmer Racer

The notification center has a lot more potential indeed. In addition to what first post mentions, I think another great notification would be if someone have beaten your world record. In this way you can easily find out and try to defend your world record much faster. This will create much more effective and fun hunting on Mania-Exchange, especially for those who fight for ranking. (y)
Last edited by znik,
Learner Driver
Page: 2 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem